✪ infatuation 12

When infatuation becomes love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tongues intertwining and hands roaming freely about each other's body, the two expressed their longing for each other through their actions. "Kyu...", hyukjae breathed as the lingering touch of the younger's long, slender fingers left a tingling sensation on him. The wet trail of kisses extending from his neck to his now exposed chest sent him shivering for more as he gasped the boy's name while threading his fingers through kyuhyun's soft brown hair.

"........."

"...kyu..?", hyukjae opened his heavy lidded eyes when he felt the younger's movements stop. He wiggled uncomfortably as his body yearned for more. "Kyu? Why did you stop..?", he blinked his eyes confused.

Then, light snoring noises came from his chest.

He pouted in dismay when he finally comprehended what was going on-      Kyu that brat had fallen asleep while making love to him! 

".......never knew I could bore someone to sleep while in bed.", hyukjae grumbled as he pushed the younger off him angrily. He felt his pride heavily wounded and he glared again at the snoring boy.

Just as he fumed angrily by himself, with a hard-on that couldn't seem to tame down, he heard a soft wince coming from beside him. He turned to see kyu frowning in his sleep, with occasional wince every now and then. It seemed like the younger was very insecure in his sleep. This made his heart ache a little.

Hyukjae gave a defeated sigh as he craddled the younger gently into his arms,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter