✪ infatuation 8

When infatuation becomes love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Hyukjae stepped into the air-conditioned building while wiping the sweat off his brow. "Goddamn weather.. ", he muttered under his breath. Today was already the third day after kyu stormed out of their room and never came back. To make matters worse, hyukjae went down with fever that day and had to be absent for their dance practice two days straight, only returning now.

He quickened his pace when the practice room was in sight. Right then, a group of trainees passed by, some of which he recognized. They stopped to greet him, "Good morning, Eunhyuk sunbaenim!". "Oh! Good morning, kids!", hyukjae flashed his gummy smile friendly as always. Then, he turned to leave. However, someone grabbed his hand and pulled him towards a dark corner. "Jeno-ah! Why did you pull me here?", it was his favourite trainee, Jeno, whom he and donghae doted on. "Hyukkie hyung! Did you hear the rumors going on?", jeno asked impatiently. "What? What rumor?", hyukjae was clueless since he hadn't been in SM the past few days. "Hyung!! How could you not know! There has been a rumor circulating that kyuhyun hyung is going to leave Super Junior!", jeno almost screamed. "W-W-WHAT!!! T-that's n-not true! N-nonsense! Who's been spreading such nonsense!", hyukjae sputtered in panic. "It's true! One of our manager hyung saw kyuhyun hyung going into Lee Soo Man seonsaengnim's office for an hour, when both of them finally came out, they had a really solemn look on their faces. Then, lee soo man seonsaengnim announced that kyuhyun hyung would be withdrawing from suju's activties till further notice!"

The colour drained from hyukjae's face. He knew how important suju was to kyu, kyu loved to sing and being in suju was like living his dream. Despite all the obstacles and hardship, kyu perservered for his dream even when he was almost dying. If kyu were to ever give up and withdraw from suju, the only reason had to be- him. Hyukjae felt his heart clench and his insides twist into cold knots, he never imagined that one day, he would be the one to destroy the younger boy's dreams. "No...", he broke down in tears. 

Jeno was shocked to see his always cheerful hyukkie hyung cry, he didn't know how to console his hyung, except to throw his arms around his hyung and wipe away the seemingly never ending tears with his small palms. The noises of hyukjae crying attracted the rest of the members who were practicing in the nearby room and they came rushing out. "Goodness! Hyukkie, what are you doing bawling your eyes out here?", the diva Kim Heechul was the first to come, "Jeno, get out of the way, let me talk to hyukkie!", chullie bumped the small boy away and pulled hyukjae into his embrace. Hyukjae looked up at the next oldest member besides Lee teuk, who was in army now, and immediately felt better. "Its kyu...", he mumbled sad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter