✪ infatuation 15

When infatuation becomes love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter






Disclaimer:
This plot, for chapter 15, is not original. It is adapted from my favorite Taiwanese Drama When a prince turns into a frog. I really liked that scene, so I have decided to use it in this story. Enjoy!



Hyukjae roused to by a hand on his shoulder.
He glanced up and saw the eternal maknae looking at him with concern. "...w-where are we?", his voice cracked a bit.
"We are at the hospital. You fainted earlier, remember?", Wookie squeezed the older man's hand comfortingly. Hyukjae had been screaming and crying so much that he overtired his body and fainted in the ambulance on the way to the hospital.
The dancer frowned, seeming to take a while to register what happened. Then his expression changed from confusion to panic. He grabbed his friend by the arms and shooked him roughly, "Where is kyu? Tell me where he is!!". "Hyukkie hyung! Calm down!", wookie yelled as he struggled to pry off the older's hands, "The doctors are still doing a check up on kyu!". The dancer loosened his grip and sank back onto the bench. "It's all my fault.", he whispered guiltily, "Kyu would have gotten away easily if he didn't try to protect me from the bees. I'm not going to forgive myself if anything happens to him." "Don't worry, I'm sure our maknae will be alright.", wookie assured the dancer, and then went to get coffee for the both of them.

Hyukjae was still immersed in self-hatred when a nurse approached him. "Hi, sir. May I know if you're the kin or friend of the patient in the emergency room?", the nurse asked politely. "Y-yes." The nurse smiled and continued, "Sir, may I know your blood type?". "Sure, I'm blood type O.", hyukjae replied slightly puzzled. "In order to carry out the operation, we require transfusion of blood type A or O, but our blood bank ran out of it. So, I would like to ask if you mind donating blood to this patient?", the lady smiled apologetically. The dancer jumped out of his seat almost knocking into the lady, "Yes! Yes! Take all you want! I will do whatever it takes to save him! Please save him!", he begged frantically. "Yes sir. We will try our best.", with that, she led hyukjae out of the room.

Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter