✪ infatuation 2

When infatuation becomes love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




Hyukjae grunted with effort as he half carried and half dragged the male who was almost a head taller, upstairs to their shared room.
"Eughh..Kyu..why are you so heavy..I should get Ryeowook to cook lesser food next time", he breathed a sigh of relief as he finally managed to haul Kyuhyun up onto the bed. Grabbing the wet towel he got from Ryeowook, Hyukjae gently wiped Kyuhyun's face.

Ah...why did I not know that Kyu was this handsome before - Hyukjae thought as the towel he held moved over the maknae's eyes, well-defined nose and the thin lips that beckoned to be kissed. Then he stopped abruptly.  What the hell am I thinking?!  Hyukjae flushed red and smacked himself on the head for having weird thoughts about their beloved maknae. He then decided to get some fresh air outside to stop himself from fantasizing about his maknae, but before he could step out of their room, someone grabbed his hand.

"Wha..." Hyukjae whirled around in surprise, seeing that the maknae had woken up and was now staring intently at him with his big, beautiful black eyes. Hyukjae flushed bright red again as dirty thoughts rushed back to his mind. "Stop staring at me like that, Kyu!" , the elder whined to his dongsaeng.

"Hyung...Lee Hyukjae.."
"Waa..what..."
Kyuhyun tightened his grip on the elder's hand as he mustered all his courage to say what has been on his mind for years.

"I...I-I love you.."

Thump..Thump..Thump.Ba-dump..Hyukjae's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter