✪ infatuation 21

When infatuation becomes love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey readers, (about 34 of you would have already read this chapter), but I deleted and re-uploaded this chapter because I noticed many readers missed this as it got hidden due to the screwed up chaptering.

And I'm also really disappointed that the upvotes didn’t go up much, and the comments are still so few compared to the amount of people reading this story.
As much as I would like to get angry at you all, sadly, I can't.  :(
Nevertheless, the deal is still valid.





#1 Why is loving you so hard?



Kyuhyun dropped his head after failing the thirteenth time, today. He tried so hard to talk to hyukkie but their conversation lasted only a few sentences. He stared helplessly as the back view of his boyfriend gets smaller and smaller. It was already the fourth day? since the dancer started acting cold to him and he doesn't know why.

Sungmin draped his arm over the younger boy, "Still not working?"

The younger shook his head miserably.

The former gave the boy's shoulders a comforting squeeze, "Hey don't give up! Go after him during break time later, make sure he talks to you!"

Kyuhyun leaned his head against his hyung's shoulder, mumbling sadly, "..it won't work."

Sighing, sungmin tucked the boy into his arms, patting his head lightly.

They remained like this for a while, until someone cleared their throat loudly.

Sungmin looked up, startled, "Oh. Hey hyukkie."

Hearing that name, the younger jumped slightly, quickly pushing away from sungmin's arms, "H-Hi hyukkie..", he stammered.

"Hey.", the dancer responded coldly. "Just came over to remind you both about the practice later.", then he narrowed his eyes at the both of them, "We're learning a new dance. Be punctual."

"W-wait!", kyuhyun stopped the dancer from leaving, "c-can we have lunch together?"

Unconsciously, he pinched his forearm nervously, waiting for the dancer's reply. "Kyu-", sungmin held his hand, "don't do that." 

Kyuhyun smiled at his hyung gratefully.

Then he saw the dancer glare at them. So he was surprised when the dancer replied, "okay."




#2 Why am I the only one trying so hard to hold on to this relationship, and all you did was to let go?



Kyuhyun headed for the cafeteria eagerly, it was the first time in four days, the older agreed to eat with him. He quickened his pace when he neared it. He stood at the entrance, scanning the lunchtime crowd for a particular redhead. He smiled widely when he spotted the one he was looking for.

"Hello hyukkie!", he greeted the dancer cheerfully, and the latter acknowledged him with a nod.

For a moment, neither of them spoke. "err..what do you want to eat? I will go get it!", kyuhyun spoke up, attempting to break the silence.

The dancer glanced at him for a while, seeming to consider, "I will have bibimbap then, thanks."

When kyuhyun came back with the food, the dancer was fiddling with his phone, looking a bit bored.

"Food's here!", he declared enthusiastically, successfully gaining the other's attention.

"Wow, looks good.", the latter smiled slightly.

They both dig in, enjoying the hot and piping food. While eating, the younger tried to initiate a few conversation, and luckily the dancer played along, and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter