✪ infatuation 31

When infatuation becomes love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I combined the old chapter with the newest update, so except for the front, it's different. Hope you'll like it. 
Do leave comments and votes if you like, they are greatly appreciated.

 

 

Seohyun looked up from the menu, and smiled at the handsome man sitting across her. "Oppa, do you prefer black coffee or latte?"

The man turned his attention to her. "Oh, I always have mocha when I come here with Hyukjae."

"I see," Seohyun tried to hide her disappointment by changing the subject. "Do you always come to this cafe with Hyukjae oppa?"

The man grinned and replied enthusiastically, "Yeah, Hyukjae really loves the strawberry flavoured ice-cream and waffles here. Maybe you should try it too." 

"No thanks," Seohyun wrinkled her nose, and shaked her head politely. "I prefer chocolate ice-cream better."

"Ah, really? Me too actually!" The man laughed, giving her a high five. "But too bad that Hyukjae always forces me to eat the strawberry flavoured ones."

Seohyun's eyes twinkled brightly, "It's great that Kyu oppa likes the same flavour! If oppa craves chocolate next time, you can always seek my company."

"Aww," the man ruffled her hair, "That's so sweet of you."

"You're welcome, Kyu oppa," Seohyun blushed lightly. 

Snap Snap Snap noises sound as the shutter of the camera was clicked several times. A bespectacled man in plain clothes, quickly dialed a number and hissed into the phone. "Boss! Daebak! I've caught on a huge piece of news! SUJU and SNSD maknaes are dating!"

 ➹  ➹  ➹  ➹  ➹

"Good job, Kyu." Junghoon hyung patted the maknae on his back as he folded the newspaper with the gigantic headlines Super Junior's maknae Cho Kyuhyun and Girls Generation's maknae Seohyun are officially dating spilled across the front page.

"Okay," Kyuhyun shrugged. "I'm going to my room to game. Hyung wanna join?"

Junghoon glanced at Hyukjae who hasn't shifted from the corner of the living room since he saw the newspaper. Junghoon bit his lip and wondered if the maknae has noticed, but all Kyuhyun did was stare at him blankly. Releasing a soft sigh, Junghoon shook his head, "No, I'll pass. You go ahead and play."

As he watched the maknae move to his room, he mumbled to himself worriedly, "I hope I didn't make a wrong decision this time."

➹  ➹  ➹  ➹  ➹

The members sighed for the upteempth time as they look at the bickering couple in the corner.

"Let me try and help them, " Ryeowook stood up anxiously, but he gets pulled back down by Heechul. "Hyung?"

"Don't. " Heechul shook his head, "They have to resolve this on their own. No one can help them."

"Can you stop being so unreasonable?" Kyuhyun fisted his hair frustratedly as he glared at the dancer across him.

"Cho Kyuhyun! You think I'm being unreasonable?" Hyukjae almost screamed.

"It's just a freaking lunchbox! Why do you have to get so worked up over it?"

Hyukjae exploded, shaking furiously. "Just a lunchbox!? It's a lunchbox from Seohyun! And you just accepted it! Do you know what that means?"

"What?" Kyuhyun argued back, "What can it mean? It's merely just a form of appreciation from a hoobae to a sunbae! Why are you reading so much into it?"

Hyukjae stomped his feet. "I'm not! I'm just stating the facts! Why would she specially make a lunchbox for you if she didn't like you? It doesn't make sense! And if what I say is true, by accepting her lunchbox, it means you acknowledged her feelings for you!"

"So what if it's true!? So what if I acknowledged her feelings!?" Kyuhyun shouted, clearly too angry to think. "At least I know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter