✪ infatuation 11

When infatuation becomes love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Hyukjae slammed the door hard as he stormed outside kyu's apartment. He glared back at the door, how dare he say such things? Even though their songs and dances may not be the very best, those were the outcome of their many months of sweat, hardwork and teamwork! Those were what hyukjae felt the most proud of, those were how hyukjae found his self-worth. So how dare kyuhyun, how dare he criticise it?  

He was already in a taxi on the way back to the dorm when he remembered what chullie hyung said before he left. He quickly fumbled for the mp3 recorder, listen to it when you find yourself really angry at kyu. 

He plugged on the earphones and pressed the play button. 

There were some static noises before he heard, "I told the members what you wanted me to tell, and they are all really mad at you."

Hyukjae's eyes widened when he heard their manager, Junghoon hyung's voice. And if that was possible, his eyes grew wider at every second the recording was being played.

"Beep!", the mp3 recorder went as it signified the end of the recording. His hands gripped onto the recorder so tight that his knuckles turned white, his eyes dazed as he was still in shock. 

 "Mister, we have reached.", the driver notified him as the taxi pulled up outside their dorm.

Hyukjae was pulled back to his senses, "No! Turn back, please!" 

Kyu bluffed them, all of them. He wasn't only going to leave Super Junior, he was going to leave the entertainment industry. 

That would mean breaking off whatever relation they had left between them.

Hyukjae's heart clenched in fear. He never felt so fearful in his life before, not even when kyu was almost dying many years back. At that time, he wasn't as close to kyu and besides, he had hae. But then, hae wasn't there for him anymore, it was kyu whom had unknowingly invaded his life and-

He jerked backwards.

-and forcefully found a way into my heart.  

 He raised his shaky hands to his heart, and felt it thumping strongly. Kyuhyun. 

I need to confess to him. Kyuhyun-ah!

Without waiting fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter