✪ infatuation 32

When infatuation becomes love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is dedicated to Cho Kyuhyun who is having his solo debut and concert, At Gwanghwamun on 13 November.

 


Hyukjae kept his eyes glued on the maknae who just walked into the room after showering. Kyuhyun was wearing a loose t-shirt that exposed his pale collarbones and a thin pair of boxers showing off his long and slim legs. Hyukjae fanned himself, feeling the room temperature rising quickly. 

The maknae casually pulled out the computer chair and sat on it as he wiped his hair dry with a towel.

Hyukjae swallowed, blushing bright red when he saw a drop of water trickle down Kyuhyun's y collarbones and disappear into his t-shirt.

How does Kyuhyun manage to make such a simple action look so seductive? 

Kyuhyun noticed Hyukjae staring, and he raised a questioning eyebrow, making Hyukjae shift uncomfortably on the bed and scold himself.

Lee Hyukjae! Stop being such a ert! Quit ogling at Kyuhyun! 

"Hyuk? What's the matter?" Kyuhyun asked in concern, noticing Hyukjae's discomfort. 

Hyukjae blushed, gulping nervously. "Er...I.."

Kyuhyun nodded encouragingly, waiting for him to go on.

The shy dancer fumbled around with his fingers as he debated on how he should say it. Should he say- Kyu, we haven't had for a long time...do you want to...?

Nononono. That would make him sound so desperate.

How about...hey, I downloaded this new . Do you want to watch it with me?

Ugh. Kyuhyun would probably prefer his games.

Kyuhyun watched worriedly as the dancer bit his nails in distress. Then he sighed, getting up from his chair to sit beside Hyukjae.

Oh my god!! Why is Kyuhyun moving to sit next to me?? Hyukjae shrieked panickedly in his mind. He launched himself across to the other end of the bed, distancing himself from Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun seemed a bit confused and hurt when Hyukjae did that.

"Did I do something to make you mad?" the maknae asked with a frown.

Hyukjae quickly shook his head.

"Then why are you refusing to speak to me?" Kyuhyun tried moving closer but Hyukjae immediately jumped out of reach again. "Are you still unhappy about Seohyun?"

Hyukjae chewed on his bottom lip, hesistating. 

Well, the reason why he wasn't speaking to Kyuhyun right now, is not because of Seohyun. However, it is true that he feels dejected at the thought of his boyfriend dating another girl, even if it was fake.

"Hyukjae hyung, " Kyuhyun called in a low voice. "You seem to forget that the very reason why we're together in the first place is because I love you."

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter