✪ infatuation 20

When infatuation becomes love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey readers! I realised you guys have been reading but no one really bothers to upvote...which is making me really sad :(
So, I'm striking a deal here! Let's just say, since we have 130 subscribers now, I guess its not too much to ask for 30 upvotes right?
The deal is, if we hit 30 upvotes, I will release 3 chapters together!
So, deal?


Feb 9, 2014

Dorm, 8:00

"Hyukkie! Let's go out for lunch later!", kyuhyun tugged the older's sleeve excitedly.

The older shrugged, taking a huge bite of his toast, "I can't. I told you I have practice later, remember?"

"Oh.", kyuhyun released the older's sleeve in dissapointment, "I forgot."

Just as he wanted to ask the older, how about tommorow, the latter stood up from his chair, "I'm done. Bye guys!"

He stared as the older rushed out with a bag slung over his shoulders, not even baring a second glance at him. Not that he was expecting a kiss goodbye or anything, but at least a, "bye, kyu!", was not too high of an expectation right?

He pouted in annoyance, and suddenly not feel like eating breakfast anymore. He was about to excuse himself, when sungmin hyung called him from across the table, "Kyu! I don't have any schedule later, do you want to join me for lunch?"

Kyuhyun looked up at his hyung in surprise, "okay. But what about your girlfriend?"

For a moment, the younger thought he saw a look of amusement flickered across sungmin's face, "never mind about that. I feel like eating with you today."



SM Building, Practice Room 2, 14:00

"Hey hyukkie! Donghae hyung! We bought lunch for you two!", kyuhyun came in together with sungmin, carrying four packets of jajangmyeon.

Donghae already stopped whatever he was doing when he smelt food, even before the pair came in. "Omo! I love you two!!", he squealed in delight, hugging the pair, at the same time, grabbing the food from them. Kyuhyun couldn't help but chuckle at his hyung's childish behaviour. He glanced over to his boyfriend who was still practicing a dance routine, "Yah, hyukkie-ah! Come here for lunch! It's jajangmyeon!" 

"I'm not hungry!", the dancer called back over the loud music, "you can eat first!".

Kyuhyun furrowed his brows displeased, "get your over here now. You can continue after lunch."

Hyukjae yelled back, irritated at the younger, "Aish. Which part of I. Am. Not. Hungry. do you not understand?!"

The younger cringed, taken aback by the dancer's sudden outburst.

Kyuhyun felt very hurt. He was only being concerned about the dancer's health because he was skipping meals, but not only did the latter not appreciate,  but he also yelled at him. His eyes blurred with tears.

"Just-", hyukjae ruffled his hair, "leave me alone okay?", and he pushed the younger away and marched out of the room.

Sungmin sighed, seeing the younger boy in tears. He put a comforting arm over kyuhyun's shoulders, "Hyukkie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter