✪ infatuation 29

When infatuation becomes love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

By the time the plane landed in Incheon International Airport it was already dusk.

Kyuhyun stretched both of his arms and twisted from side to side to loosen his stiff back. It was during such long plane rides that made him hate the fact that he had long legs.

"Aish, my back is aching." The maknae complained as he tried to reach behind to massage that aching spot, however, he frowned in dismay when he realised he couldn't reach it.

"Need help?",  hyukjae grinned as he pulled the younger closer and began massaging the younger's lower back.

"Hmm...", kyuhyun relaxed against hyukjae's soothing fingers and released a satisfied sigh, "Hyukkie, you're so good at this. I wish you'll always massage my back for me."

"I will, as long as you want me to." Hyukjae smiled dotingly as he watched the younger stretch like a lazy cat.

When they entered the arrival hall, both were forced to separate, because many fans were here to see them. Kyuhyun was quite taken aback by the amount of people, as though there was often a large crowd welcoming them back, the crowd today seemed exceptionally large. Nevertheless, he still waved warmly to acknowledge the fans who were squealing Kyu Oppa! loudly. 

Finally, they made it to their van, and while climbing in, kyuhyun turned to ryeowook beside him and asked, "ryeonggu, don't you think the crowd is alot today? Like there are so many more reporters and fans?"

The named looked at him, then shrugged, "No, it's the same as usual." Then he ignored kyuhyun and went to sit at the seat furthest inside the van.

Kyuhyun scratched his head puzzledly. Did he do something to anger ryeowook? Why was the boy acting so cold to him?

As kyuhyun plopped down next to hyukjae, he nudged the dancer, "hey is ryeonggu angry at me? why is he ignoring me?"

Hyukjae turned around to look at ryeowook, and the latter now had his earphones on and was staring out of the window. The dancer then turned back to kyuhyun and shook his head, "No, don't think too much about it. Maybe he's just having the monday blues."

Kyuhyun sneaked another peek at the slightly older boy, before muttering, "okay." Then he grabbed hyukjae's arm and used it as a pillow to cushion his head, "I'm going to sleep."

"Go ahead." Hyukjae patted the younger's thigh gently, until he soon heard the boy's breathing slowly even out.

Hyukjae gazed at kyuhyun's innocent sleeping face, so peaceful, so serene. 

Hyukjae willed himself to tear his gaze away from kyuhyun's face. 

He had to do it.

It's the best for kyuhyun. 


Suppressing a deep sigh, hyukjae caressed kyuhyun's long and slender fingers, as if trying to memorize how these fingers felt like in his grasp. But a heavy buzz in his pocket interrupted him. Releasing kyuhyun's fingers, he reached into his pocket and pulled his phone out. He raised his eyebrow in surprise when he saw whom the message was from. It was ryeowook. Curious, he clicked on the message and a simple sentence popped out on his screen:

Ryeowook :
How long are you going to keep it from him?

Hyukjae chewed on his bottom lip, before replying:

Hyukjae :
I'm going to tell him soon. Very soon.

Ryeowook :
I hope you will. He deserves to know too. 

Hyukjae :
Yeah, I know.

Ryeowook :
Hyung...please don't do anything stupid. I spent alot of time with kyuhyun, I understand him. Please don't do anything that will make him hate you.

Hyukjae :
I know.

Ryeowook :
He's a really stubborn person, as long as he wants something, he'll persevere till the very end. That's him, stupid but adorable.

Hyukjae chuckled.

Hyukjae :
I know. I've already experienced it.

Ryeowook :
Hyung. I just want to let you know, regardless of what happens, I'll always support you two. I think the same goes for all the other members. If there's anything you need, please tell us. We're a family.

Hyukjae :
I know. Thanks wook :) 


***


When kyuhyun awoke again, he found that hyukjae wasn't beside him anymore. He jerked up in his seat, "Manager hyung! Where's hyukjae?"

Then he noticed that junghoon hyung was also missing from the van, "and where's junghoon hyung?"

The manager hyung looked at him through the rear mirror and replied, "They dropped off at the office to settle some matters. Junghoon asked me to send you boys back home first."

"Oh, okay." Kyuhyun nodded, feeling abit uneasy. Like something bad was about to happen, but he couldn't quite put a finger on it. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter