✪ infatuation 13

When infatuation becomes love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Eghh..", kyuhyun groaned as he stretched his sore muscles and winced in pain when he felt the left side of his face swollen. "Hyukkie...where are you?", he called out when he didn't see the older anywhere in the room. "I'm making breakfast!", hyukkie's cheery voice sounded from the kitchen. Really, breakfast? Kyuhyun looked doubtful. He hurried to wash up as fast as possible before hyukjae burned down his kitchen. Sure enough, when he came out from the bathroom, he smelled an awful burning smell.

"Eww..what's that smell!", kyuhyun wrinkled his nose in disgust. He soon found his answer when he spotted a pile of charcoal black toast and the corpses of what used to be sausages. Gosh. Kyuhyun facepalmed as he made a mental note to himself never to let hyukkie into the kitchen anymore- he's still not prepared to die of food poisoning. He stealthily crept his way behind hyukkie who was still busy frying something unidentifiable over the stoves.

"Ahh!", hyukjae jumped in fright when kyu suddenly backhugged him. "Kyu!! You gave me a scare!", he complained. Kyuhyun turned hyukkie around, and without giving him time to react, kyuhyun captured the dancer's lips and gave him a long and passionate kiss. A soft moan escaped the hyukkie's lips as he felt fireworks explode inside him. While the dancer was lost in the kiss, kyuhyun took the chance to free the spatula from hyukjae's hands. Their heated kiss drawn out all the way till hyukjae was out of breath and had to push the younger away. He panted heavily, still overwhelmed by the waves of pleasure that swept him away this early in the morning. Then, he suddenly remembered. "Oh no! My eggs!", he yelled in horror. Hyukkie whipped his head around only to find two delicious and mouth-watering omelette lying quietly on the plates. "....HOW??", he gaped unable to believe his eyes.

Kyuhyun only smirked in reply as he released the dancer's waist, then carried the plates to the dining table. Hyukkie recovered faster than he expected, moments later, the dancer skipped to the table and plopped down on his seat. He took a bite of the omelette and his eyes glittered. The dancer gazed dreamily at the taller boy sitting op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter