✪ infatuation 24

When infatuation becomes love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey! I forgot to promote my latest KYUHYUK fic, The Jerk and his sidekick. It's going to be totally different storyline, so please show it lots of support!! :)

Link:    http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/685506/the-jerk-and-his-sidekick-eunhyuk-henry-kyuhyuk-kyuhyun-superjunior-school    

This chapter is written in first person narrative, from kyuhyun's perspective.




"because I was in love with somebody else."

I stared up at him in disbelief.

I couldn't believe my ears. I must be hearing things. Hyukjae did not just say he loved another person right?

"It's not funny.", I laughed nervously, rubbing my palms together, "you're just joking right?"

"....", hyukjae looked at me apologetically, "Kyuhyun."

"No.", I shooked my head.

It's impossible.

"No.", I tried desperately to convince myself.

I can feel more tears beginning to well up in my eyes again, as I took a shaky breath before smiling at hyukjae.

"H-hyung, you're saying this b-because you are angry at me right? Because I didn't accept your apology?", my voice broke at the end of the sentence.

I know the smile plastered on my face must have looked terrible, because I saw a pained expression came over hyukjae's face.

"Kyuhyun.", he called while stepping closer to me, and reaching for my hand.

"Don't!", I screamed as I swatted his hand away. I didn't want him to touch me because his every move and gesture was blatantly telling me that I was wrong, and I didn't want to believe that. I didn't want to believe him.

"Kyuhyun, calm down and listen to me.", hyukjae sighed as he continue advancing towards me.

I'm so scared, so afraid of what he was going to tell me so I retreated backwards, all the way till my back hit the wall and I couldn't move anymore. I could handle him not loving me because that I can work hard and eventually get him to reciprocate my feelings. But not when he loved someone else, there's no way I could fight against that and still win. I don't stand a chance.

Hyukjae put both hands on my shoulders, "Kyuhyun, I'm sorry. I know it's hard to accept this suddenly, I'm such an idiot for not telling you earlier. I really regret not sorting out my feelings first before I start a relationship with yo-"

I started trembling uncontrollably.

"-kyuhyun?"

Loud sobs quaked through my body as I struggled to keep myself against the wall.

"-kyuhyun? are you okay? why are you trembling so much?", he asked worriedly as he put his hand over my forehead. Then his eyes widened in panic, "you are burning up again!"

"Quick! Go lie down on the bed!" I let him drag me towards the bed, too weak to resist. All the dizziness and uncomfortable symptoms were back again, double the times worse than before. It was a miracle that I still managed to keep on my feet, since the entire room was spinning as if I was on a roller coaster.

Despite this, I was very stubborn, I refused to lie down unless I got my answer. "Who?", my voice came out in a croaky whisper, weaker than I expected. "Who is it?", I repeated once more when hyukjae didn't respond.

"Kyu, just rest now okay? We can talk about this when you're better.", he pressed me down onto the mattress. I fell backwards onto the bed as he was obviously stronger than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter