Hyper

Stolen: The Perfect Boy

 

A Week Later

Skylar’s POV

 

I walked out of the school gates and sighed why the hell had Mr. Park had to keep me back? Sighing I tied up my hair and I was just about to turn the corner when I saw Hoseok standing next to the brick wall looking around. Why was he here? Waiting for me? I frowned I didn’t want to go the long way home and the only shortcut was past him, what was I going to do? I was just about to give up and walk the long way, when a late school bus came by. I ran over the road and jumped onto it hoping he hadn’t seen me.

 

“Wait. Wait for me.” I heard his voice just as I sat down, getting on he thanked the driver before sitting right next to me.

“Skylar didn’t you see me?” he asked smiling

“No, where were you?”

“Your such a liar, I know you saw me.”

“H-ho-how do you know?” I asked confused

“Your eyes start to blur when you lie.” He said

“Seriously?” I asked, I didn’t believe him, only my brothers knew how to tell when I was lying.

“Yeah, so why are you avoiding me?” he asked turning back to look to the font of the bus.

“What’d you mean?” I said looking out of the window

“I haven’t seen you since the lunch thing.”

“I’ve been busy, I’m in the football team we’ve had tryouts. Sorry.”

“Well . . .. your not busy now.” He said, “come have coffee with me?”

“Ummm,”

“Your not doing anything, come on.” Before I could register he’d pulled my arm and I was off the bus and trying to keep up with him.

 

Coffee Shop

 

“What do you want?” he asked as I sat down

“Americano.” I said laughing as he jumped up and down

He went to get the drinks as I looked around the small coffee shop. He sat down passing me my drink he smiled at me, before pulling a face as he sipped on the coffee.

 

“Ewwwwwwwwww,” he said throwing his drink in the bin

“What is it?” I asked still laughing

“How can you drink that?” he asked pointing to my cup

“You picked Americano, why?” I said setting mine down

“I thought it’d be nice if you picked it.” He said wiping his mouth with the back of his hand

“Haven’t you had coffee before,” I asked shaking my head

“No. And I’m never having it again.” He said turning up his face

“Really?” I leaned in

“Really. It’s disgusting.” He said leaning in now smirking.

 

“Fine. I’m going to show you somewhere,” I grabbed his hand and my drink before pushing him out of the coffee shop

“Where are we going?” he asked turning to me

“You’ll find out.” I smirked walking with him still in tow. We walked all through downtown Seoul.

“Leggo, leggo.” He whined patting my hand

“Why? Am I hurting you?” I looked down at my hand

“No. There’s a pet store,” he said pouting he made puppy dog eyes

“Seriously? A pet store?” I asked sighing I nodded letting him pull me into the pet store and run around like a little kid in a sweet shop.

 

I smiled at him he looked so cute and sweet. No. I couldn’t be crushing on him. It wouldn’t end well. Taking a deep breath I shouted, “Hoseok! I’m leaving first!” I laughed as he zoomed straight to me as soon as I’d said those words.

We carried on walking for a couple more minutes until he complained.

“Skylar-ah my legs hurt. Are we there yet? I’m tired.” He whined

“Okay. Stay here give my two minutes.” I said letting him sit on an empty bench.

 

I came back sitting next him and handed him the best type of coffee I knew. Strawberry Shortcake Frappe. It was bright pink, with white cream on top, I’d asked them to top it with little shortcakes as well as the cherry on top.

“Try this,” I said sitting back watching as he gaped at the drink and took a sip. His eyes went big and sparkly as soon as he took his first sip.

“Like it?” I asked

He nodded like a little doggie and I smiled back.

 

I closed my eyes for what felt like five minutes before I felt him tapping me.

“Yah. Why do you wake up sleeping people?” I muttered tired

“I want more.” He said physically jumping up and down like a chipmunk

“I don’t think that would be a good idea.” I said as he stared at me with chipmunk eyes

“Please,” he came up close to me

“No, it’s late.” I yawned checking my watch, “look it’s nine already.”

 

My Front Porch

 

I yawned quietly as Hoseok and my dad laughed at a joke like old friends.

“Yes, yes but appa we have school tomorrow.” I said trying to push Hoseok of the steps getting him to walk of.

“Nonsense, a few more minutes won’t be a problem.” My dad beamed at me. Weird. Dad never smiled at anyone, let alone talks to anyone that wasn’t working or related to him.

 

Why had he suddenly liked Hoseok? I asked myself quietly, there was nothing special about him. Apart from the way he could cutely smile and made me do anything he wanted and his laugh as his cheeks went up and his eyes danced around and they way he was always dancing around like mad whenever I saw him. Nothing.

 

“Good night, Mr. Kim.” Hoseok waved smiled and bowed slightly to my father.

He was just about to walk off when his arms went around my waist and he squeezed me tight before I could push him off. Coming out of the hug he ran off into the night leaving my dad laughing at me.