48Hrs

Stolen: The Perfect Boy

Daehyun’s POV

“This is the money we’ve collected.” Youngguk tipped over the bag making green dollars spill over the table, I watched Skylar as she stared at the money silent but listening.

“With this money we’ll be able to bail out Youngjae.” Himchan finished of. Skylar had spent the last hour with us as we apologised and explained the whole plan, she hadn’t said a thing since we started and I was starting to think she’d lost her voice when she asked, “When are you giving the money?”

“We have two days.” Youngguk replied

“Is there no other way to get rid of them?” she sighed her face creasing

“No,” Himchan answered

“We could just tell appa-“

“That would involve telling him about Jongup as well. He’d kill us before we were over Jongup’s death.” I cut her off

“Can’t we break into appa’s accounts?” she said

“He’d find out before all the money was transferred, get suspicious and like Daehyun said we’d be dead.” Zelo stopped her.

 

“Are we seriously just going to bail Youngjae out like he was in jail or something?” she got up pacing she wasn’t shouting but Skylar was worried

“We can’t do anything else without appa knowing.” Zelo flopped down on the empty sofa

“What happens when he asks about Jongup?” she stopped scanning all of us

“We’ll tell him he left, he didn’t want to be in the family anymore.” I shrugged. We hadn’t though about appa finding out and even if he did we’d have all the evidence gone by then.

“So you’re not going to do anything else?” She raised her eyebrows

“Nothing. Just give the money get Youngjae and lie to appa.” Youngguk closed the case his deep voice ending the conversation.

 

Himchan’s phone bleeped and he got it out. Skimming he smiled and nodded to each of us, “Let’s go. Skylar don’t go anywhere your still grounded. We’ll back soon,” she ran up just about to protest but we were already out of the room and down the stairs.

“He agreed?” Zelo slipped on his jacket jumping into the back of Himchan’s car

“Yep,” Himchan smiled at him through the rear mirror.

 

Skylar’s POV

I fell of the sofa in shock and stared at the burst crisp packet. It’d been 10minutes since I heard Himchan’s car drive away and I was lying on the sofa trying to make since of what had happened before they’d left.

I frowned at the open packet cursing at Daehyun for leaving his food lying around. I clawed the crisp crumbs from my hair before throwing the packet in the bin and clearing the sofa.

 

As I walked back into the lounge, I looked around at the dirty wrapper ridden place. There were crisp, pizza and other fast food packets lying around, clothes were thrown around, and random books, magazines and movies were lying on the floor like knives waiting to cut you. Sighing I got on my knees and started cleaning.

 

Himchan’s POV

“Hyeongkon, we need guns.” I turned to my childhood friend my face set and serious

“Tell me more,” he smiled at me letting me, Youngguk, Zelo and Daehyun.

“We’re going to a kidnapping and we need something that’s fast, deadly and quiet,” I kept the description brief and quick as he showed us through a house and into a small room.

The room was covered wall to wall with guns; pistols, bombs, grenades and more hand combat equipment.

“Hyung where do you know him from again?” Zelo’s voice was slightly shocked at the stuff

“I have a life outside of B.A.P, you know.” I turned to his shocked face smiling at each of them.

“Do you like it?” Hyeongkon turned to Daehyun smirking

“Like it. This is sick,” Daehyun reached over to touch a gun and I groaned

“Yeah, I asked if you liked it not to touch it.” Hyeongkon’s voice suddenly turned dark. He hated when people touched his stuff, it was a thing he’d had since he was little and I’d forgotten to warn the guys.

 

“I didn’t break it, I’m not 2years old,” Daehyun shot him a look

“No your one , preschool.” He sent back the same look

“Do you have what we wanted?” Youngguk spoke for the first time since we’d left the car cutting Daehyun of just as he was about to comeback.

“In here,” Hyeongkon held up his hand for a second and went into an even smaller room, we could hear him thumping and smashing about.

“,” Daehyun whispered under his breath going back to the gun he’d touched, as Zelo laughed at him, “Don’t touch it preschool.”

“Shut up.” Daehyun him his face annoyed

“Make me,” Zelo answered him

“Why don’t you both shut up. “ Youngguk silenced them just as they were about to pounce on each other. It looked like an interesting fight to watch, Zelo would tower Daehyun with his height and he had the advantage of longs legs to kick Daehyun, but with Daehyun’s skills you didn’t need to tall. Zelo would be able to block and swing a few punches before Daehyun had him tripping over his own feet, but Zelo would still be able to fight back and grab Daehyun-

 

“There you go a Heckler & Koch USP Compact - KSC on the house just like I owe you.” He passed me six guns and I smiled, “Till next time Hyeongkon.” I saluted him walking back out of the house and into the car.

 

Skylar’s POV

I was half way through cleaning when I found a monopoly game on the floor. Trust Zelo to leave his games on the floor, picking up the game’s box I didn’t realise the bow was broken until green monopoly money started flying out. Laughing I fell on the floor starting to clear them up, when I realised something.

The monopoly money looked like the money my brothers had stolen, if I could distract for the 48hours with the monopoly money I could think up a way out of the kidnapping.

I crossed my legs on the floor opening the box. There was only 1000 bucks in the box, I sighed if only I could make enough to reach 500,000. I groaned starting to get up and put the money back when I realised I could use Youngjae’s software to duplicate the money. I ran to the computer switching it on, I tried to figure out how to work the software. If I could just make this work, then there might be a better way to save Youngjae.

 

J-Hope’s POV

I stared at my phone willing Skylar to pick up her phone and call, or even text. Sighing I rolled over my bed, it’d been a day since the pink iPod and I was positive I’d drove her away. I mean what type of guy owned a pink iPod, I know a guy who had a annoying little sister.

I pushed myself up and of the bed and walked out of the room. I wouldn’t wait for the phone ring, It’ll just ring and I’ll wait and then answer like I was doing something else or let it ring to voicemail then call later, like I was busy. I glanced at the phone in the lounge place, normally in movies like Cinderella the phone would ring now. It didn’t ring and I’m guessing that she isn’t my Cinderella. . . .

 

Skylar’s POV

I waited as the printer printed of each copy when a thought popped to mind. My brother’s had always told me about Myname and I’d never once heard of them asking for money, my stomach felt sick as I started to doubt what was actually going on. Where my brothers lying to me again? Why would Myname ask for money this one time round? It didn’t make sense they always asked for goods, jewelry, cars, expensive stuff not money. I shrugged of the feeling grabbing the pieces of money and set about trying to find were they’d hid the real money.

 

Gunwoo’s POV

“We’ve got to get the money now,” Seyong played with the ring that lay on his left finger pacing up and down the room

“You’re not seriously believing him?” I looked up from my armchair smiling

“Think about just like appa said the quicker we get the money and Youngjae’s head on one plate the more rewards we’ll get.” Chaejin said

“Okay fine, we’ll just bring the date up to tomorrow, we’ll call them up.” I shrugged

“Have the got the money?” Joonkyu asked

“Yeah, Youngguk confirmed it yesterday,” I nodded

“All we have to do is get the money and kill Youngjae before they can even say their goodbye.” We all smirked as Joonkyu played with the knife in his hands. He seemed to be making lines with the knife as if he was cutting something up, I rolled my eyes leaving him in his own little world.

 

Zelo’s POV

‘Yeobsaeyo’ the car went quiet. We were outside the warehouse when Youngguk’s phone started ringing recognising the ringtone he answered putting it on loudspeaker.

‘The Plans have changed. We are scheduled to meet at 5:00pm, tomorrow, at the old Gangnam Subway Station. Be there or else.’

The phone was cut off and Youngguk didn’t move to take the dial tone off.

“So I guess we get our revenge early.” Daehyun cocked the guns Himchan had given us and smiled.

 

“Like they say a brother for a brother.” We all started grinning as Youngguk switched off the phone

“Only we’re taking down four.” I finished of Youngguk’s sentence as we all got out of the car.

We were going to pay our respects to Jongup, our dead brother, and for the first time since he’d died I was happy about it.