Coffee

Stolen: The Perfect Boy

Please press on the link if it doesn’t work than can you copy the url into the search bar.

Play the song when I the sign ^^ comes up.

                                                                                                                                                                                                           

^^J-Hope’s POV

I woke up extra early the next morning, even though I felt like rolling back up to sleep, I grabbed the pink iPod and went out of the dorm. I’d spent the night before finishing of the song I’d written for Skylar, ever since seeing her yesterday I needed to find something that bring back her memory. The finished product was the only thing I had on my iPod as I trudged through the snow, Christmas day, the one day everyone was meant to be forgiven but it didn’t look like that would happen with me and Sky.

 

Into the hospital I dodged the reception and ran up the stairs from memory to Skylar’s room. I stood at her door, watching her for a couple of minutes as she looked so peaceful from far away, I nearly turned back and went to the dorm when I felt my hand curve around the handle and push it down. Walking over to her bed I took out the iPod careful not to make any noise and put it on the table.

On the back of iPod I’d carved out S&H in a heart. I knew it was cheesy but it was the only hope that she’d maybe even think about remembered everything or anything that happened. I turned it upside down and looked down at her. The sun was coming up and now and I knew she’d be awake soon but I wanted to do one last thing. Bending down I planted one kiss on the top of her forehead. I’d Always Be Her Hope.

 

Skylar’s POV

I woke at the sound of a door closing. My head was much better now, so I could sit up and look around. It was finally Christmas, practically the end of the year. I sat back watching the sun in the sky and looked around my ward. It was full of red, white and green colours, as the nurses had decorated for Christmas.

 

I was just about to fall asleep again when I saw a bright pink iPod lying on the table. Frowning I picked it up reading the two initials, S&H it was covered by a big slightly crooked heart, I smiled at how cheesy it was confused at who’d left it. Putting the iPod on I went through to find one song on it. Coffee. Sighing I looked around the room before plugging in the earphones and listening.

 

Baby baby you’re caramel macchiato

Still, near my lips, your scent is sweet

Baby baby tonight, yeah

 

Baby baby you’re more than the scent of caffe latte

Do you remember this feeling, this comfort

Baby baby tonight