Project

Stolen: The Perfect Boy

J-Hope’s POV

 

“Annyoung, I’m here to do homework with Skylar.” I shook my head.

No, too casual.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m here for Skylar,” I knelt my head against the mirror

Aigoo, I sound like I’m going to marry her. For Skylar, what am I thinking?

“Annyeonghaseyo, is Skylar here?” I smiled to myself in the mirror bowing

No. Too creepy.

“Yah. Is Skylar there?” I tried pulling my most scary face.

Erghhhhh. I look constipated, they won’t trust me.

 

I jumped up from the mirror just as Jimin walked in staring at me weirdly.

“J-Hope what are you doing?” he asked eyeing the mirror

“Nothing.” I said trying to act as natural as possible. Fail.

“Were you just speaking to the mirror?” he said pointing to the space between

“No.” I said to quickly, his eyebrows went up, “Yes.” I said sighing

“Why?”

“It’s for a girl,”

“A girl?”

“Yep,”
“Your finally interested in the female population of Seoul. I have to meet her?” He said laughing at his own joke.

“Shut up. I don’t know how to even talk to her.” I groaned

“Just be natural, say your her, you knock on the door and say ‘Annyoung, I’m looking for her?’” he said

“Really is it that simple?” I looked up from where I was sitting.

“Trust me.” He said

 

Skylar’s Front Porch

 

KnockKnockKnock

 

I took a deep breath trying to stop myself from running from the front door and not stopping until I got back to the dorm. I could feel butterflies in my stomach as I heard someone walking towards the door and open it.

“What can I do to help you?” A man in dark glasses and a Men In Black suit opened the door, scaring the out of me.

“uuumm, uhh, c-ca-can-m-ma-maby-can,” I stuttered as I tried to remember what exactly Jimin had taught me.

 

He sighed and just as he was about to shut the door on me I put my foot in the way and said, “I’m looking for Skylar is she here?” I asked realizing that I’d been holding my breath.

“Wait here.” He let me in and I sat down on one of the massive armchairs.

 

 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

She came down the stairs running into me as she stopped.

“What are you doing here?” she asked her hair flying into her face.

She was wearing jean shorts, an oversized jumper and her face was covered with her hair which kept falling over her face. She looked so pretty as the sun shined through the window hitting on her face causing her to squint-

“Yah.” I snapped out of it when she kicked my ankle with the rock hard boots she was wearing.

 

“Ow.ow.ow.” I hopped on one foot rubbing my shin.

“Why are you here?” she said holding my arms now, searching in my eyes

“Homework. The class project.” I said wincing as I set my foot onto the ground

“You had to come here,” she said pushing her hair behind her ear.

“I’m leaving!” she shouted up the stairs before grabbing my hand and taking me to the door.

 

We were just about to leave when her dad appeared.

“Hoseok, are you taking my daughter out?” he asked

“Yes sir, but don’t worry-“ I was just about to reassure him when he hit me on the back

“Don’t worry about it, just make sure she doesn’t get hurt.” He said laughing

“Yes sir.” I said

“You must be fine boy for my daughter to pick you,” he said ruffling Skylar’s hair as she complained

“Don’t let me stop you.” He opened the door letting us go.

 

At The Dorm

 

“Guys I’m back!” I shouted as I walked into the dorm and took my shoes.

Skylar slipped of her shoes and walked around.

“So where are we working?” she asked

“So this is the girl that has J-Hope head over heels!” Jimin walked in smiling as I sent him a death glare

 

“What?” Skylar looked back at me confused

“Wah. Noona is pretty,” Jungkook walked up to her as she smiled uncomfortably at him

“You guys are making her uncomfortable.” I said showing her to a seat

Sitting down she crossed her legs on the chair and looked over all of us.

“Let’s introduce ourselves,” Rap monster smiled under his sunglasses

“We are Bangtan Sonyeondan.” We finished and then the cheesy introductions started.

 

“Hey, the name’s Rap Monster,” Rap monster spoke in English taking of his glasses and bowing

“Annyoung, I’m V,”

“Annyoung, my name is Jimin please take care of me,” Jimin started jumping like a cute little bunny making noises. I cringed covering my eyes.

“I’m Jungkook,” he started making buing buing noises with Jimin

“I’m as sweet as Suga,” Suga blew kisses and made hearts towards her as I wished that the Gods could just dig me up a grave to die right that second.

“Annyoung, my name is Jin-“ I stopped him just as he was about to start the gywomi song

“That’s enough introductions,” I said, “Guys this is Skylar, Skylar these were my friends.”

 

Before they could embarrass me even more I pushed her out of the room and into my now clean room. She sat down on the wheelie chair.

“Let’s start.” She said sensing I didn’t want to talk about to massacre of cute that had just happened.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Skylar’s POV

 

“Hey stop it!” I shouted as Hoseok threw bubbles at me, we’d finished lunch and he was helping me clear up.

“Hahahahaha” he stuck out his tongue he pointed to my bubble filled face

Picking up a cup I threw water back at him, “Yah. This top was new,” he started chasing me around the kitchen as I laughed.

“Okay, okay, I’m tired.” I flopped down on the sofa pretending to sleep as he tickled me

“Get up let’s finish washing up.” Picking my arms up he dragged me into the kitchen setting me down. We finished washing the dishes and I cleaned the surface.

“My hands hurt.” I jumped onto the surface staring down at my pale white hands from the washing up

“Massage,” he put down the tablecloth and started massaging my hand, I smiled at him to say thank you.

 

I watched as he massaged and a thought flew through my head. I might just be falling for him. For the normal boy who saw me knock someone out. For the boy who knew nothing about my world. For the perfect boy.

 

Daehyun’s POV

 

“What is this? You are the poorest excuses of sons I have ever seen. Why can’t you be more like Hoseok.” Appa’s words rang in my ears making me more and more angry.

“What’s so great about that boy?” Zelo flopped down against a seat pissed he threw his gun from hand to hand

“Some annoying little that hangs around Skylar.” Youngguk hit fist against the wall making me slightly jump as he carried on pounding against it.

“If he likes that thing so much why doesn’t he pick him to take over the family business when he dies.” Himchan paced up and down spitting out the words like they were venom.

 

Silence. The same thing was flying through all our heads. What if appa picked Hoseok to take over? Where would we be left? What would happen?

“It can’t happen, we deserve it and he’s just some prick who came out of nowhere.” Jongup broke the silence trying to reassure everyone.

“What if it does?” Youngguk had stopped pounding the wall and was peeling the paint that had it.

“We can’t let it happen. Simple.” Youngjae looked up from the floor around to all of us

“What do we do?” Zelo asked his voice sounded slightly worried even though he covered it with his straight face

 

We sat there for what seemed to be forever. We couldn’t think up of anything that would stop appa from picking Hoseok. Everything we came up with would end up with him taking over or our Skylar killing us.

Himchan flopped down next to Youngjae defeated and tired. It was 3am in the morning and we still had nothing.

 

“There’s one thing we could do.” I said as I flipped the idea around my head trying to see if there was any other way around it.

“What?” Youngguk stared at me

“Kidnap.” I said looking around for a reaction

“We can’t kidnap him. If Skylar found out she’d kill us before we could even explain to appa.” Jongup sat back in the chair

“We don’t need to kidnap him” I said rolling my shoulders

“We can kidnap Skylar.” Youngjae said

 

“Kidnap our own sister?” Zelo asked pointing out the obvious

“It could work, we don’t need to do anything really just get her and get a ransom and promise from him to keep his distance and then we’ll let her go.” Himchan stood up pacing with a smile on his face

“But won’t she recongise us?” Jongup asked

“We don’t let her know it’s us, and it’s only for like a week. Nothing big.” I replied

“So what do you say?” Youngjae turned to Youngguk who looked torn between kidnapping and leaving it.

He slowly began nodding his head, “It makes sense,” he said looking up, “So we’re doing it?” he asked

 

Himchan nodded, so did Youngjae and Jongup and Zelo.

So I guess this is it. We’re kidnapping our own (half)sister. . .