Ransom

Stolen: The Perfect Boy

 

Skylar’s POV

I woke up and felt a damp patch against my head, the light hurt my eyes. Closing my eyes I waited until the coloured dots stopped dancing on my eyelids and opened them again. This time I saw an empty room, it looked like a warehouse. I could see a table sitting in front of me. I was tied to a chair, my arms behind my back.

 

Sitting up I waited. What was going to happen now? The ropes were too tight for me to even move my wrists without getting a burn, I hissed as I tried and failed. Six men appeared coming from behind me. They all wore clowns masks and the same black suits they’d wore when they’d kidnapped me. I guessed it’d been a week but I couldn’t tell.

 

“All we want you to do is say a few words for a dear friend,” His mask had bright red hair and yellow lipstick, he looked crazed.

“Why?” my voice was hoarse and quiet

“Once we’re done we won’t hurt you.” Another came nearer to me, his mask looked half shocked half disgusted

“Why?” I repeated my voice growing stronger

“Listen girlie, the sooner we’re done the sooner this will all disappear and it’ll all be a dream.” I heard a slam against the table and dust flew as I recongised the clown mask. The same one I’d seen before blacking out.

 

“Fine. What do you want me to say?” I sat back spitting out the words like venom

“All you have to do is ask Hoseok to leave and never come back” The first moved in front of the clown who’d slammed the table. My insides flipped as soon as he said that, why would he ask me to do that?

“Is that it?” I frowned, normally they’d want a ransom, maybe they just didn’t know who I was

“So? Are you going to do it or are we going to force you?” A clown with green hair brought up a hammer and nails to the table.

I thought about it, this meant never seeing Hoseok, my heart disagreed but I said “I’ll do it.”

 

Zelo’s POV

I moved the hammer and nails, that I’d put on the table and waited for hyungs to get everything ready. Unnie didn’t look scared but I knew that she just wanted to get away as soon as possible. I walked to behind the camera and pressed the record button putting my thumbs up to Himchan and Youngguk who were on either side of Skylar.

 

“Hoseok, please, when you get this just run go away forget about me. Get away don’t ever come back or ask any questions. I love-“ Daehyun inserted a needle in her side and her speech stopped, her head lopsided and her eyes rolled into her forehead.

“If you don’t comply in the next 48hours she will die.” Youngguk’s voice ended the recording and Himchan started undoing her straps carrying her back up to the attic.

 

Only a few more days. Only a few days.

 

J-Hope’s POV

 

I sighed putting my head in my hands. What was I going to do? It’d been a full week since I’d seen Skylar and those guys and I’d heard nothing. I replayed the video again and again watching her face as she pleaded me to leave. I didn’t want to. Not if she was in danger, what if I left and she was killed? What would I do then?

 

I heard the door close and ran to take the video off. Slipping it back into the brown envelope I’d found it in, I smiled at Rapmonster.

“Are you okay?” he took of his shoes and walked over to sit down

I smiled, “Nothing, I’m just tired.” He frowned

“It’s 2 in the afternoon why would you be tired?” he asked

I face palmed mentally, “I spent the night up, see you later.” I was edging to the door as he switched the tele on and shrugged absentmindedly.

 

Shoving the parcel into my jacket pocket I ran down the stairs out of the building and into the near by park. I needed fresh air. I sat down on the nearest park bench, groaning I ran my fingers through my hair trying to think of ways out.

 

Sitting back I looked around the park and sighed. I shoved my hands into my pockets and felt a string like thing slip through my fingertips. I grabbed it just before it got lost and pulled it out of my pocket. It was the necklace. The necklace I’d wanted to give Skylar, it brought back the memory of the water fight. I smiled as I remembered her laugh and the way she smiled at me.

 

Meet us in Eastway Shopping Mall Car Park. 10 minutes.

 

I slipped the necklace deep into my pocket again and walked straight towards the Shopping Centre. Help was on it’s way.

 

Insoo’s POV

 

“Have you got the ransom video?” Chaejin stepped up taking out his hand

Hoseok looked around worried, “Are you sure it’s safe here?” he said

“Don’t worry, we have this area controlled.” I pulled my gloves higher up my hands

“The video.” Joonkyu coughed annoyed. He’d been like that ever since Lily had died, he was set on getting revenge against B.A.P no matter what it cost him.

 

Hoseok handed over a brown envelope, checking it Chaejin slipped into his bag.

“Tomorrow, here at 8 o’clock.” Gunwoo said

“Why?” Hoseok asked

“We’re going to sort this out. That is what your paying us for.” I felt like smiling when I said this. The boy was so gullible not see past the plan or even researching about us.

“Really? What’s going to happen?” he tried to get answers but ignoring him we walked to our car

Chaejin turned and said, “Put it this way, Skylar will be back and we will get our side of this bargain.” He climbed into the car and we drove of leaving him stock still.

 

“What the hell were you thinking he might find out?” Gunwoo hit Chaejin across the head hissing

“Don’t worry about him he’s too in love with that girl to even notice us,” I waved of the problem smiling

“Is this really going to work?” Seyong looked around at us

“It’s fool proof. There is no way we’ll leave until all are dead.” Joonkyu, stared at each of us in turn making my blood run cold. It’d just got serious.