knockout

Stolen: The Perfect Boy

 

Jongup’s POV

 

Get Sky to stop shouting.

 

I ran up the stairs after reading Himchan’s text. I slipped on the clown mask Youngguk had got for us and walked into the dark room. Sky lay on the floor shuffling back as I got closer. I put my finger to the lips that were drawn onto the mask but she screamed more. We’d forgotten about her fear for clowns and now she wasn’t going to stop as her voice got more and more hoarse.

I crouched down trying to calm her down but forgot about her strength and she swung her legs knocking me over. I saw stars as she crawled over the attic floor. Getting up I swayed before picking her up she grunted as I held her arms back. She tried again hitting against my groin as she kicked back.

 

“!” I whispered as she fell onto the floor she rolled on the floor as I clutched my hurt crotch. It was like an electric shock zooming through it was I held it down. She’d managed to get back onto her bum by now but I could see even in the dark of the attic her arm was bruised and her leg was probably throbbing badly underneath her Minnie mouse PJ pants.

 

She tried again swinging her arms this time but this time I was ready and she missed picking up the nearest object I hit back. BANG! The impact of something hitting skull was loud and clear as she flopped down. It was obvious she wasn’t getting up for some time, but I could hear her breath rapid and raced.

 

I looked at the thing in my hand. A pan. Great. I’d just knocked my sister out using a pan. I’m real role model.

 

Youngguk’s POV

 

“When are we doing the ransom hyung?” Youngjae paced up and down he seemed the most nervous about all this.

“As soon as she wakes up,” I concentrated on the war game on the screen, the only escape from reality.

“She woke up,” Daehyun said making me look up

“What are we waiting for then?” Zelo walked in the room still half asleep

Someone had to go and knock her out.” Daehyun turned to Jongup who sat in the corner.

 

“You did what?!” Himchan’s voice boomed through the warehouse

“it was a accident.” He shrugged his shoulders sheepish, I smiled, trust Jongup to mess up.

“Why?” Zelo was suddenly awake

“Himchan hyung told me to shut her up.”

“Not permanently.” Himchan shouted again

“Now she isn’t going to wake for another few days,” Daehyun said

“Oh God, we have to harbor our own sister for another 2 days.” Youngjae groaned I switched of the game, and turned to the depressed and alarmed room.

 

“Your making us sound like criminals.” I lied back into the chair

“We kidnapped our own sister, there is no nice way of saying that.” Jongup snapped

“Don’t kill me. God, I’m just saying.” I put my hands up. “I mean seriously, if we get caught God knows what’s going to happen to us, but we’re just going to do this for a couple more days.” Hopefully I’m right, because I can’t face with having my little sister locked in attic forever, we might be a gang but we’re not sick.

 

Were not sick. Right? Not sick. Just out of options. . . . .