Day Out

Stolen: The Perfect Boy

 

Skylar’s POV

It’s been three weeks since Jongup died and my brothers told me about their plan to get rid of Hoseok. It was now the beginning of winter and every time I looked out I could see little kids playing in the early snow. They’d already put up the Christmas decorations but it didn’t feel good with Jongup gone. Daehyun had told me the Youngjae was out of the country with appa and I was going to leave hospital soon.

I was in hospital and bored as hell when I heard the door open.

“Skylar,” I smiled hugging Hoseok. He smelt of cologne, and the roses he was holding.

“Hoseok, why are you here?” I sat back in the bed smiling.

“I bought roses,” he stuck them out at me smiling he sat down on the chair beside the bed, “and I don’t wanna go to school.”

“So you’re using me an excuse?” I scoffed laughing I took the flowers

“I’ve got double maths today.”

“Okay, fine. Thank you for the flowers, they’re so bright.” I put down on the other table

“You don’t like them?” his face fell scared

“No. It’s just that I’m not a massive fan of pink and yellow roses.” I said smiling I rubbed his hand

“What do you like?” he sighed in relief

“Purple and white,” I answered.

It’d been 15minutes since Hoseok had arrived and I was laughing for the first time in ages. It sounded weird in my throat as I clutched my stomach watching him do his fairy dance.

“If only you could break me out of hospital.” I laughed

He walked over to the door looked left and right he grabbed a wheelchair.

“Let’s go.” He beckoned

“Are you mad?” I raised my eyebrows

“I dare you.” He said

“Fine, let me change.” I jumped out of the bed and ran into bathroom grabbing random clothes.

I’d changed into jeans, brown boots, and a jumper with a penguin, a coat and gloves. I ran into the wheelchair and said “Leggo!” Screaming as he ran down the corridor pushing the wheelchair.

 

Zelo’s POV

“Are you ready?” Himchan asked the question again giving me the walkie talkie

I nodded to numb to speak. Jongup was dead, Youngjae could die if this went wrong and Skylar was in hospital, what was I meant to say to that question?

I watched as Himchan walked back into the building and I slipped on the mask Skylar had bought for us. It had the outline of a skulls mouth on it, I put my hood on and waited for the signal. We’d planned to get the money Myname wanted by stealing, it was the only way we’d be able to get it without appa tracking us down and finding out. He’d kill us all if he found out we’d let his arch enemy family get even one of his family members.

 

I leant against the railing watching as cars drove past waiting for the dark black van with tinted windows.

“They’re here,” Himchan’s voice came in through the walkie talkie and I slipped into pocket. Standing up I waited as the car ran in just as Himchan said.

Running down the stairs I swung my bat smashing the window, the driver opened the door and walked out. I got out the handcuffs tying him to a pole near by and waited as Daehyun did his part.

“Let’s go.” Daehyun got into the car and started it we drove out with Youngguk in a car behind and Himchan ahead.

 

Youngguk’s POV

“That’s all the money?” I asked Daehyun as he finished counting all the piles

“Yep, we’ve got enough.” He replied

“Is this all we’re going to do?” Zelo kicked the table knocking over stacks

“We can’t do anything else.” Himchan looked up annoyed

“Why?” he flopped down next to me, “Why Hyung? They’ve killed Jongup and Youngjae might be dead by now as well.”

The room was silent as realised what he’d just said.

“Hyung, I didn’t mean-“ he started apoligsing

“Zelo just shut up.” Daehyun shot him a look and sighed.

“Let’s just concentrate on keeping everyone alive.” Himchan sent a look between Zelo and Daehyun.

“We haven’t got time for this we need to get Skylar out of hospital.” I got up grabbing my jacket.

“No one says anything about Youngjae, understood?” I looked from each of them.

“But hyung-“ I sent Zelo a look, “No one.” I walked out of the room.

I didn’t need this. As soon Skylar was out of hospital we’d finish Youngjae and then get her out of this. She couldn’t find out about anything past Jongup dying, Skylar was strong but I was scared over was she might end up doing if she found about the kidnap.

What she doesn’t know can never hurt her.

 

J-Hope’s POV

“Come on!” I laughed as Skylar stood at the edge of the rink gingerly stepping on the ice. She slipped and ran of the rink onto land, squealing.

“Come on, seriously?” I laughed holding onto the side

“No. Your laughing at me,” she pulled a face crossing her arms

“What if I hold your hand? Will you come?” I came to the edge of the rink holding out my hands

“Your not going to let go,” she eyed my carefully suspiciously.

“Promise.” I smiled at her

“I don’t believe, I’ll just wa-“ I yanked on her arms making her run straight onto ice. She latched onto my arms refusing to move.

“You . I hat you.” She was smiling but I could tell she was scared.

Laughing I said, “Come on, hold my arms and try skating.” She lowered her hands to mine and took a deep breath looking up at me.

“Are you sure I’m not going to fall?” she asked

“I really do promise this time.” I put my head against her’s and she stood up straight.

She tried skating but ended up kicking my shoes. I tripped as she lost balance and screamed, twisting I landed with my back against the ice and her right next to me.

 

(Café)

Skylar’s POV

“I am never doing that again.” I blew on my coffee, shaking my head at the memory of spending 15 minutes trying to get from my on the ice to my feet on the ice.

“You spent two minutes on the ice.” He raised his eyebrows

“My has frost bite. Never again.” I drank as he laughed at my straight face

“Aren’t you cold?” I put my cup down and looked over him. He was wearing only a hoodie and beanie.

“I’m used to it,” he shrugged it off sipping his own drink, when he put his drink down there was a line of froth were the hot chocolate’s cream had lined his lips

“Seriously?” I eyed him

“What?” he asked confused

“Look,” I took out my mirror and he laughed

“Such a girl,” I rolled my eyes as he wiped it off.

“I’m the girl now.” He retorted

“Yeah,” I leant in meeting him now

“Fine.” He moved to my side picking my up.

 

J-Hope’s POV

I smiled as she started hitting against my chest asking to come down.

Please can I come down Hoseok?” she stopped wriggling and waited for me to drop her

“Nope.” I answered

“Okay. What do I have to do?” she asked

“Nothing.” She pointed up to my face, “No there’s something, your face twitched.”

“Kiss me.” I said setting her down, I was still holding her arms

“Really?” she asked looking up

I nodded, she sighed, “Okay.” I closed my and she closed hers. As her lips touched mine they tasted like everything I’d dreamt of and more. They tasted of vanilla, chocolate, Americano, strawberries. I leant in wanting more as fireworks danced in my mouth I slipped my hands around her waist pulling her closer.

She pulled away as soon as I could feel snow falling on my hair.

“Done!” she ran of laughing and shouting in the hospital leaving me in the now heavy snow.

 

Skylar’s POV

I ran up the stairs looking behind to see Hoseok following me. I read the door numbers as I zoomed past. 223, I ran into the swinging door and stopped to see Daehyun, Zelo, Youngjae and Youngguk staring straight at me. Hoseok came zooming in a few seconds later and they looked from both of us.

 

“Why were you out of hospital bed?” Daehyun’s face was angry but worried

“I just wanted to go outside.” I said

“You know that if you’d made the wrong turn you could have died!” Youngjae shouted

“You couldn’t even stop her from running out!” Youngguk turned to Hoseok

“It was all my idea, I made him do it.” I stepped in front of Hoseok

“He should’ve at least stopped you. What was he thinking?” Zelo shouted back at me.

 

“Get your stuff. Your leaving.” Hoseok started moving, “Not you. Sky get your things your coming home.” Daehyun’s voice was a lot quieter this time as if her was tired.

“Me! Really?” I smiled grabbing my bag stuffing clothes and other stuff in it

“Yep. And the first your going to do is go in your room. Your grounded.” Youngguk hugged me ruffling my hair as I bit my tongue.

“So mean getting grounded by my own brothers,” I shook my head laughing at the idea.

 

Hoseok’s POV

 

Sorry, for getting u in trouble.

 

:)

Sky

 

I smiled at the text and ran back out of the hospital. Stopping at the entrance I watched as the snow fell, think and fast over the pavement and road. Looking up at the sky I could tell it wasn’t going to stop anytime soon, I shrugged pulling my jacket over myself and walked home humming.