Help!

Stolen: The Perfect Boy

 

Skylar’s POV

 

I woke up and looked around. It was dark and airy, a tiny slit of light ran through the room from a space at the bottom of the door. I guessed it was sunlight as I looked around the rest of the room. Old chairs and beds were covered by sheets around the room, I tried moving my legs but felt a pang as I moved my ankle. Rope. I could feel the rope cut through the my pajamas. I tested my hands to feel the same thing they were tied to my back. I knew it was pathetic but I still opened my mouth clearing my throat I started shouting hoping someone, anyone maybe even my Hoseok would hear me.

“Help! Help! Help! Help! Help!”

 

J-Hope’s POV

 

Twenty minutes. I looked down at my phone, how much longer was Skylar going to take? Looking up at her house I wondered if I could ask for her to hurry up, shaking my head I turned back to the road leaning against the gate. I played with the present I’d stored in my pocket. I’d gone and brought her a silver necklace, it had a heart and on the back was engraved H and S. Our initials. I’d spent all morning at a jewelry shops looking like an idiot trying to pick something she’d like.

 

I was just about to leave when I heard the door open. I turned to see Himchan, Skylar’s brother ran down the steps and looked up. His face flashed confused as we locked eye contact and then he turned cold. I heard the creak of the gate open and close and his breath as he waited for me to speak.

 

“Why are you here?” he didn’t sound hostile, more confused

“I’m waiting for Skylar,” I looked up happy that the sun in my eyes was making me squint

“She isn’t coming out.” He replied

“Why?” my mind went back to yesterday night and what I did see??

“She’s . . . .” I waited as Himchan turned to the road, “not feeling well,”

“Why?” I could tell he was getting annoyed with the questions but I couldn’t help it. What if he was lying? What if she was really was badly sick?

“Our cousins came over and she caught something.” He left it vague as I wanted to know more.

 

“W-“ I was cut off by the sound of shouting. I sounded far but very near, the voice was fading as I turned looking around the houses surrounding. It sounded like Skylar. It couldn’t be, right? I looked over to Himchan who know looked liked slightly worried I followed his eyes to the top of their house.

“What is that?” I asked turning to him

“Probably some dog or something.” He shook his head slowly going down the street. Soon I was left the voice was gone but there was something dodgy about Himchan’s behaviour.

 

Maybe, I was right. Maybe my Skylar was kidnapped and I needed help.

 

Gunwoo’s POV

 

“Good Evening Hoseok.” I spoke into the voice generator smiling as he woke up looking around confused.

“What is this? Who are you? Where am I? his voice trembled as he looked around the small room Insoo had put him in.

“Don’t worry we aren’t going to harm you.” I said into the generator, I smiled as he fidgeted more

“What do you want?”

“We understand you think a certain Kim Skylar has gone missing. She has been kidnapped. We want to help you find her.” He sat up suddenly paying attention

“Why?”

“We can make a bargain. You have Skylar we have money.” I said

Watching as he weighed up the cons and pros and looked around the room.  I grew restless and turned back to the mic.

 

“So?” I asked

“I’ll do it. . . if you promise not to hurt her and she goes free after this.” He said pointing to the one sided mirror that stood in front of him.

“Fine.” We didn’t even need the girl as soon as Hoseok showed us to her brothers we’d kill them and then find her.

“What’s the fee?” he asked his eyes wondering

“$500,” he smiled at the cheap price, so gullible, I almost felt sorry for him before I remembered what B.A.P did to my sister. They had what was coming to them ordered a long time ago. I was just delivering it. Like people say Karma is a .