Brother

Stolen: The Perfect Boy

 

Jongup’s POV

I woke up uneasy. I glance at the clock, 6 o’clock. Rolling out of my bed I changed into black pants, a black top and jacket. I walked down the stairs and into the living space, grabbing a random piece of food I chewed on it flicking through the channels.

 

I felt uneasy again. Pacing up and down I wondered what was wrong with me today. Skylar. Running up the stairs I went straight to the attic and watched her sleeping. Her breath was rapid and short as she lay on the wooden floor. Her hair was matted with dark red blood and she looked small and fragile.

 

I felt bad as I watched her sleep, why was I putting my sister through this torture for some title in the family? I jumped up from the door frame, I could move her to the basement, there was a window, a bed and blankets down there, rather than this old rickety attic. Covering my mouth with the mask she’d got me, I crouched down low and tap her awake.

 

Skylar’s POV

I woke up again. I could feel someone softly tapping me, I looked up to see a masked figure he wasn’t wearing a clown mask but it was stark black only covering his mouth.

“Come on, Come on,” he helped me up as I wobbled dazed, it was the first in ages I’d felt or used my legs.

He helped me down the steps and into an open space, no one was around and you could tell from the sunlight streaming in it was early in the morning.

He started walking my towards another door that stood next to the massive sliding warehouse door. I didn’t hear the bang but Jongup jumped in front of my body and his body sag against mine, I could fell a hot liquid start to soak through my pajama top.

 

Seyong’s POV

“AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH” Skylar’s screaming broke out as she saw her brother fall to the floor. The warehouse suddenly came alive as she continued screaming.

 

“What are you doing here?” Youngguk’s voice thundered down as he saw Jongup covered in a pool of blood next to Skylar

“We’ve come to pay our respects.” Joonkyu cocked the gun again getting ready to shot for the second time.

“Get out. Unless you have a death wish.” Himchan walked slowly down the stairs his voice dripping with threat

“Bite me.” I smiled as Gunwoo ran for Youngguk starting to fight him off.

 

Daehyun came up from behind me kicking me in the back. I groaned hitting the floor, as I turned he leveled up getting ready to punch but I moved leaving him with nothing but a bloody hand. I laughed, “You were always the slow one Daehyun,” Standing up I started punching him but got blinded by a kick.

 

I hit the wall all the air rushing out of me.

“You were always rubbish on your feet.” I could see Daehyun through the line of dripping blood flowing into my eye but I ignored it.

Grabbing a metal bar I swung it.

 

Insoo’s POV

I kicked Himchan in the stomach making him stagger into the staircase. I smiled watching him pant for breath, “Bye-bye flower boy.” I took out the gun we’d all been given to finish the job.

I was just about to finish it when I heard a bang and my brain went blank. I gasped as I realised what had happened my hands searching my chest for the bullet hole. As I fell to the floor-

 

Chaejin’s POV

I kicked Zelo’s back as he tried to help Skylar of the floor. He flew into a table coughing as he turned.

“.” Getting up he smeared the blood before punching me

I kicked him in his shin making him fall again but this time he tripped me over. Making my ears ring as I hit the concrete floor. I saw him get up and run towards another table.

He grabbed a black thing and I ran towards him trying to get it out of his hands. He smiled and I kicked his stomach. His mouth drooled over with blood and his finger twitched. BANG.

 

 

I stopped as I heard the gun go of, I waited wondering if it’d hit me. I looked back at the arm nearest to the gun; there were no bullet holes. I smiled then I heard someone groan. Turning I saw Insoo fall to the ground. Time stopped as he fell his speech failed and a crimson pool surrounded him.

 

I shook my head. No. NO. NO! Insoo couldn’t die. Not Insoo, but no matter how many times I said it he still going and finally his head fell and I could see the whites of his eyes. The other members seemed to see red, hitting, kicking and pounding out at B.A.P.

 

I punched Zelo unconscious before swinging a bat over Youngjae’s head knocking him out as well. Grabbing Youngjae’s body, I shouted, “Let’s go!” beckoning the others. I ran to the entrance grabbed Youngjae’s body and ran to the car loading him in.

 

An eye for an eye

A brother for a brother

That’s what I live by