Kidnapped

Stolen: The Perfect Boy

 

Himchan’s POV

 

We stalked through the house making sure ever part was empty before going up the stairs to Skylar’s bedroom. Youngjae slipped on the stairs sending one of the paintings flying. I hit him in the dark and sent a death look. Even though it was pitch black our eyesight was so used to it we could see ever little detail.

 

“So the sleeping powder worked,” Daehyun smiled under his mask as we listened for a noise,

“Let’s go, and get this finished.” Jongup said looking around half scared half impatient.

Walking into her room we covered all sides of her bed if she woke up she wouldn’t have long before she was knocked out.

Youngguk nodded to me and I picked her up.

 

Youngjae’s POV

 

Something was wrong. It just didn’t seem right to kidnap our own sister in the dead of night but the sooner it was over she wouldn’t remember a thing and everything would be back to normal. We got to the car just as she started waking her voice came out sleepy as she rubbed her eyes suddenly realizing she wasn’t in her room anymore.

 

Skylar’s POV

 

I punched and kicked cursing my eyes for being blurry with sleep still in them. I felt something soft as my foot connecting with fabric and winced as pain shot through, elbowing the man carrying me I fell out of his arms and onto the floor. My mouth tasted like gravel as I turned trying to get up on my pounding leg, looking around I could spot 4 no, 5 other men standing there watching me.

I gasped as another came from behind me holding my arms down and covering my mouth, biting against his hand I smiled as he shouted with pain. I kicked and kicked knowing there was no way my arms would get anywhere. . Why hadn’t I heard them? I felt another come up to me but I lashed out as the first released my arms.

 

A cloth smothered my mouth as I tried to fight back, my arms and legs grew heavy. My mind became clouded I couldn’t lift my body I was starting to panic as I twisted and turned. Everything seemed to be in slow motion as the car light hit part of the men’s faces and his eyes looked like Junhong’s. My mind started to scatter as I fell against another hard surface.

 

Jongup’s POV

 

“. Since when did Skylar fight so well?” Himchan wiped his hand were blood was seeping from little bite marks, “she’s like a little vampire,” he said.

“Daehyun are you okay?” Youngjae looked over to Daehyun he was doubled over breathing hard as he clutched his stomach

“No, Youngjae I’m amazing.” He grit his teeth and Youngguk smiled through the rear view mirror, “he’s fine.”

 

Taking of my mask I said, “how long is Zelo going to take?”

“Why are you scared?” Youngguk smiled at me through mirror

“No,” I said way too quickly wincing at how needy I sounded

“Aw, don’t worry, we’ll leave the deep dark night soon enough.” Daehyun now sat up making a baby face at me as the others laughed

“Done, what did I miss?” Zelo jumped into the car staring at the hyungs that seemed to be in fits of laughter

“Nothing,” I said

“Yeah, nothing but Jongup being scared of the dark,” Sending Youngjae a dark look I turned back to the window.

 

J-Hope’s POV

 

“We Won. We Won. We Won.” Me, Jimin and Suga sang from the basketball court as we danced around Rap monster, Jin and Jungkook. V smiled, happy he got to be the referee this match.

“The winning team get ice cream, let’s go to this one it’s nearer than the other shop.” He pointed to a corner shop that had it’s lights lit

“But I don’t like their ice cream,” Jimin moaned

“Aishh, I’m tired lets just go, I wanna sleep.” Suga

“I don’t mind,” I shrugged my shoulders bouncing the ball we decided to carry on to the nearer shop.

 

I’d dropped the ball into the road and ran after it. Picking up the ball I looked out into the dark night I could see 6 men come out Skylar’s house they were holding something slightly big like a body. I shrugged maybe they were moving something?
I was just about to leave when I heard a soft thump and saw the men were picking something up but it moved. Stopping I watched as they fought against someone, he/she looked familiar they way it moved. Skylar. I was just about to call out when I saw her sag and she was gone.

 

“Yah! J-Hope! What are you doing?” I turned to see my members sending my confused looks

I was just about to point when I realised the car was gone.

“Nothing.” I scratched the back of head confused