Amensia

Stolen: The Perfect Boy

Skylar’s POV

It’d been two days since that awkward moment to do with the shooting and Youngjae was back. He looked better than ever and even though my brothers weren’t staying at the hospital they visited nearly all the time. I was beginning to wonder when Joonkyu would come and visit me, I remembered the last time he’d come and given me bright pink and orange roses.

I was around 4 o’clock when my brothers normally arrived from school, when I heard the door open. I turned to see J-Hope holding purple and white flowers in his hands, me favourite colour. One of his hands had a bandage around it and another had a slight cut in it.

“Get away from me.” He stopped his face contorted as he tried to figure out what was wrong

“Do not take another step.” The image of the gun and him jumped to my head and I held my eyes on him.

He took another step, “I said stay away!” I shouted his face ran through shocked and confused.

 

“Get away! Get away from me! GET AWAY! GET AWAY FROM ME J-HOPE! DON’T YOU DARE COME ANY CLOSER! OR I’LL PRESS THE BUTTON AND GET YOU DUMPED OUT1 GET AWAY FROM ME J-HOPE! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU J-HOPE! I HATE YOU!”

 

Daehyun’s POV

We ran through the corridors to Skylar’s voice as we could hear it getting louder. Slamming into the room I saw J-Hope stock-still staring at her, Skylar looked angry, determined and scared as she held onto the emergency button.

“Noona, noona,” Zelo hugged her

“No, get him away from me. Get him away, I don’t want to be around him.” She cried into his chest saying those words loud enough for J-Hope to hear.

“I think we should talk outside,” Himchan nodded to him and they went of leaving Youngguk and me floating between leaving as well or staying with Sky.

Youngguk followed after Himchan and I sat down on the chair nearest to Skylar’s bed, her head was out of Zelo’s shoulder but Sky’s eyes were still glazed with tears.

 

J-Hope’s POV

‘I HATE YOU J-HOPE’

I realised for the first time as I sat down on the hard hospital chairs that Sky had never called me J-Hope before it was always Hoseok never J-Hope. So why now? Why when I needed her the most?

“Hoseok, it’s complicated.” Himchan sat across from me sighing out loud,

“Why can’t she remember me?” I went straight to the point to shocked to care

“She thinks you shot him.” Himchan started waiting for my reaction, “You see Skylar’s operation has slightly damaged her memory and now she thinks Joonkyu was the best friend who saved her life and you as one of the members of Myname.”

He waited as I digested the information. So basically, I was nothing to her, a bullet and that Joonkyu had replaced everything that had happened before. My fist clenched up as Himchan said, “It’d be best it you didn’t see her while we try to work it out. But once she remembers we’ll tell you.” Himchan reassured me before getting up and leaving.

I ordered an Americano from the hospital café and sat staring at the dark brown mixture. Remembering the time when she took me to the other café and I’d liked that pink frothy sugary coffee. Remembered the memory of her laughing as we zoomed through the hospital corridors and grumbling as I made her ice skate. Remembered when I’d helped her clear up and we’d ended up having mini water fight. Remembered the time I’d given her the coffee cup and made her smile even though she’d had a fight with her brothers. Remembered the kiss, like oranges, lemons, shortcake and fireworks being set of in my mouth. And I wished, she’d remember me.