Surgery

Stolen: The Perfect Boy

Zelo’s POV

Youngguk sat on the hospital chair tapping his foot, he breathed slowly counting up to ten and down again. It was clear from his dark face he was angry, no one had spoken since Skylar had been taken in surgery 5hours ago. Daehyun was pacing and Himchan had gone of in search for information, something, and anything about how Skylar was doing. I remembered the doctors words before she went in, there was only a 30% she’d survive and even if she did the side effects could be as bad as needing a wheelchair.

 

Daehyun’s POV

I stopped pacing scuffing my shoe against the hospital’s floor. Why did we kidnap her in the first place? Why did I come up with this stupid plan? Why didn’t we ing think? I started pacing again feeling the anger grow inside of me. If she died I would have only the stupid plan and me to blame. What would happen when appa came back? Would he notice two of his children dead? Would he ask questions?

I stopped putting my head against the wall. I couldn’t focus, too much was happening all to quick and now my little sister was going to die. First my brother than her. It was like some stupid horror film where the siblings die of one by one.

 

Youngguk’s POV

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

How the had we got here? Skylar and Youngjae was in hospital, Jongup was dead, Zelo looked half dead, Daehyun was lost and Himchan the only thing holding us together. I was meant to be the leader, and I hadn’t seen this thing coming. I hadn’t thought, that she’d obviously follow us. I ran my hands through my hair and groaned, how much longer were they going to keep her?

It was obvious Skylar had finally ing died? It was obvious from the ing fake sympathy tone and solemn faces when they took her in. I hadn’t told the others, because I saw the hope in their faces when they heard she might have a chance of surviving. I didn’t have the heart to tell them, how little 30% was. I couldn’t handle them breaking down, not after everything. I didn’t need my little sister to die.

 

Skylar’s POV

(5hours later)

I woke up and felt a soft breeze flow through the room, I recongised the familiar blue and white blanket of the hospital. Turning my head slightly I groaned as a sharp pain twanged against it. Staying completely still I moved my finger and toes trying to work out what was wrong. Then I heard a slight groan and saw Zelo get up. His eyes were dark red and he had a big blue sleepy head.

He was just about to fall back asleep when he saw me smiling at him; “Noona, you’re awake!” he practically climbed on top of me hugging me. Hard. I winced as my head started a pounding headache; by the time he’d let go the rest of them had woken up.

“Zelo I think you’ve broken her,” Daehyun smiled sleepily, he pointed to me as I slowly tried circling my neck.

As the others laughed, I stuck out my tongue and he said, “No, she’s fine.” He hugged me.

“Is Youngjae alive?” I turned to Youngguk knowing he’d be the first one to tell me exactly what had happened

“Thanks to you, all Youngjae got was a bandage around his head. He’s fine,” he smiled nodding.

 

“But you’re not fine.” Himchan sat back in his chair suddenly serious

“I knew this was coming,” I muttered under my breath making Daehyun and Zelo laugh

“It’s not something funny, you could’ve died.” Himchan’s voice silenced their laughter and I shrugged, “But I didn’t.”

“But you could’ve died.”

I sighed, “Would you rather I didn’t arrive and you all ended up dead or worse,” “I’m not saying that. I am grateful, but you should never risk your life for something you didn’t even understand.” Himchan explained his tone growing softer

“Either way I did, and look at me I’m fine. Okay? Come then, tell me what happened after,” I clapped my hands ready to hear all the bits I’d missed be blacking the hell out

 “We haven’t seen him since he tried to beat the hell out of them.” Daehyun finished of the explanation and I noticed they hadn’t used Myname at all through the whole story but instead they used them. I ignored it not wanting to ruin to the moment we were having by asking a stupid and touchy question.

 

“Skylar I see you’ve woken up.” I looked to see a lady doctor a lot older than me smiling.

“So how are you feeling?” she took the clipboard from the bottom of my bed and waited

“I’m fine,” I answered smiling back

“No dizziness, no nausea, no confusion?” she asked pushing her glasses back up

“No,”

“Okay then. Let me take your pulse.” She took down an armband and wrapped it around my arm. It was silent as she started the machine and watched it for while.

“So we’ll be releasing you by the end of the week and you will have to admit to the hospital every few days. But for now, your head wound is healing.” she spoke out loud as she took notes and slipped the clipboard back at the bottom of the bed.

“I’ll come back in an hour or so for your blood sample.” She waved goodbye leaving the room she closed the door.

As soon as the closed I breathed out, causing my brothers to start laughing.

“What?” I asked confused

“You looked so scared and small.” Daehyun answered

“Ha-ha, real funny.” I rolled my eyes at their childish jokes sat back in the white pillows.

Ignoring them my mind went back to what had happened.

“So what happened to Joonkyu?” My voice cut through and their faces fell

“What?” my voice came out worried, if anything happened to Joonkyu I wouldn’t be able to live with myself, making him run out after me and then him dying because my stupid mistake of not telling him before I ran off.

 

“He shot you Why do you care?!” Zelo burst out

“No. J-Hope shot me. What are you on about Joonkyu ran after me and was trying to stop J-Hope.” I explained

“Skylar do you remember who shot you?” Daehyun’s voice shook, as he looked me in the eye

“J-Hope,” I answered. I saw them all exchange a look and long deep sighs flew through the room.

“We need to talk in private.” My brothers left the room and the air from the window turned chilly.

I remembered it. So clear it was as if it’d just happened. I could remember J-Hope on the floor his hands inching towards the gun after shooting me, Joonkyu on top of him punching him lashing out, to defend me. That was all I remembered before I ran into Youngjae and after my world turned black. I wasn’t going crazy. I was telling the truth.

 

Himchan’s POV

“How can she lose her memory?” Youngguk blurted out the obvious as soon as the door closed

“The doctors said there’d be side effects.” Zelo tried

“But how can she forget that? Out of everything, what happened?” Youngguk leant his head against a wall

“What can we do?” I said looking at each of them

“We’ve got to make her remember,” Daehyun answered

“But what if that destroys her, you never know?” I asked him

“There’s nothing else,”

“There’s always another way.” Zelo said

“So you’d rather she’d live through her life thinking the guy who shot her is the guy she obviously has feelings for and was her best friend when we weren’t there???” Daehyun’s words bought silence.

“We’ll have to make her remember,” Youngguk repeated Daehyun’s words

“Before Myname find out.” Zelo

“If they find out, they’ll use her.” I said

“How are we going to do it?” Daehyun asked

“We’ll find a way, she’s got to have other memories.” I finished the talk just Youngguk’s phone started ringing. Appa.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Sorry random picture, it hasn't got anything to do with the actual chapter I just couldn't find anything >.<