New kid

Stolen: The Perfect Boy

 

J-Hope’s POV

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Hoseok, please take good care of me.” I bowed down smiling at me classmates I was just about to turn back to the teacher when saw a girl. It was her, the same girl with lightish brown hair that I’d seen two days ago, but something looked different about her.

 

I waved as she looked up at me and she recongised me for seconds before looking down hiding her face.

“Mr.  I see you are well acquainted with Kim Skylar, so I don’t see why she can’t show you around for this period.” My teacher looked from my hand to the girl who now looked up lost and confused.

 

Getting up she grabbed her Minnie Mouse backpack and walked towards the door.

“Are you ready?” she asked me

I nodded confused at why she hadn’t recongised me yet.

 

“Don’t you recongise me?” I asked as soon as the door closed on the classroom

“No, why?” she asked looking up her face innocent

“Two days ago, I saw you remember,”

“I don’t know what your talking about.” She hid her face

“Why are you avoiding my eyes?” I jumped up pointing at her smiling.

 

She laughed out loud as I jumped around the hallway. I started making faces and goofed around as a monkey as she continued laughing. Her face was bright and her eyes twinkled as she laughed at me. She creased over holding her stomach as she carried on laughing. At least I’ve made one new friend.  I thought to myself watching her giggle.

 

Lunch

 

I was sitting down on the same table as Skylar. She bit into the apple that she’d been playing with while we talked.

“Have you got any siblings?” I asked leaning towards her from across the table

“What’s with the questions?” she asked swallowing the bite she’d taken

“I’m interested, you’re really . . .. Different.” I said sitting back watching her as she squirmed under my stare

“I’ve got six brothers,” she said taking another bite

“Really? I didn’t see anyone who looked like you.” I said muttering the last bit under my breath

“She heard me and said, “half brothers, we share the same dad.” She said sitting back as well.

“Show me.” I said smiling at her

“What? Are you mad?” she nearly choked on her apple, her face turning dark

“Please, I really want to know,” I pleaded making puppy dog eyes and jumping up and down in my seat, “pwwwweeeeeaaasssseeeee,” I said

She cringed at my cuteness sighing, “fine, but when they come in you don’t say anything or make any eye contact. Understand?” she said.

 

She looked down at the silver watch she wore on her right wrist, walking to the bin she dropped the apple core into a green bin. Sitting back down she pointed to the doors just as a group of boys walked through. The wore the school uniform in a new scruffy level, every girl in the room screamed as they looked around for somewhere to sit. Every guy except me avoided looking at them. I watched as one of them made eye contact with me. . That wasn’t meant to happen. His eyes locked on mine and soon he was on his way.

 

“Look away, look away,” Skylar tapped against my arm trying to get me to look at her, “Hoseok look at me.”

I turned away but too little too late; he was already here with his friends.

“What are you doing here?” His hands slammed against the table

“He’s new Daehyun leave him alone.” Skylar looked up to who I guessed was Daehyun.

“Why is here with you?” another asked Skylar zoning in on her.

“He’s new the Principal asked me to look after him.” She answered

“Fine.” He had the deepest voice I’d heard yet and he nodded to members before walking off the rest of them in tow.

 

“So, got anymore questions?” Skylar sat back smirking at my face, like it was the funniest thing in the world.