Two Stupid Person

The Woman Who Can't Break Up, The Man Who can't Leave (in Hiatus)

Khun POV

This really is a join concert, it turned out to really be done together.

The preparations are made by the two companies together with neatly and orderly, even our training schedule was compared with the artists from SM too. We practice together in a large room that can fill by more than one hundred people. This room is large enough to fill by us and the artist from SM.

There's only 4 groupn in this room now, SHINee, F (x) except Victoria,  We, 2PM and 2AM. We are the first group that went and directly to practice when arrived at Jeju.

The second group will soon be here soon.

Now I really can not think normally. Still clearly remembered in my head, the incident that happend at the airport earlier.

Why they said that to me? Why they asked me to stay away from Victoria? What have I done? I have not even met her, but I was told to go away?

"Yah, Khun-ah! Focus with your dance!", Taecyeon protested again when I make a mistake while dancing. This is the umpteenth time I made ​​a mistake.

"Sorry," I replied

Taecyeon just shook his head followed by the members who look at me confused.

"You act like this again," said Junsu-hyung said, walking over to me, "So, what's your problem now?"

"I think I know", Junho answering before I could say anything. I stared at him with a look of surprise. What the hell he know?

"Is not hyung was thinking about 'her'?", Said Junho again pointing toward the entrance.

There are eight people who entered. And I recognize them. 5 people from Super Junior, TVXQ and 'her', Victoria.

"Vic unnie !!!!", the shout welcome her, followed by her four 'children' that ran to hug her.

"Yah, stop it", I heard her pouting, makes me realize that she really there. Make me realize if this is not just my imagination.

"guess right, hyung?", said Junho proudly, but I no more care about it. My attention is only focused on the figure that laughs between the hug from her four 'children'.

I have not met her for a long time. I really miss her.

Now I have to holding myself not to run towards her and hugged her tightly. It'll make everything worse

I was stunned when she looked up and turned. She turned to me.

For a moment, our gaze met. and that's when I really want to stop time.

She bowed to me and smiled politely, made ​​me almost unable to holding myself again if there is no voice who wake me.

"Qian", a tall man called her and holding her hand. Made me widen my eyes in disbelief.

I stared at him, Changmin-ssi, he again.

But this time he was not alone, behind him, stood another man who also called Victoria. "Yah, Qian. Have not you said if you want to breathe the fresh air when we arrived?", Kyuhyun-ssi glanced at me with a look that can not be defined, "Let's go. The air here is very bad"

And that  how they took her away. And that was a short meeting for us. The meeting that finally ended by two men who actually wake my desire to kill human.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vic POV

"Actually, what do you mean by that?", I protested while force to take my hand from them.

That two men looked at each other and then turned to me once, "We're helping you," they said in united

I looked at them sharply, suspicious with their answer, "Helped me for what?" I asked annoyed

"Help you to stay away from a stupid man like him"

"What do you mean by stupid man?"

Kyuhyun shrugged, "A Man who can not even say his feelings towards the woman who he liked is same  with stupid men. It even worse than that"

I laughed bitterly when heard his answer. Somehow, I feel they have been misunderstood.

"You're wrong! Not he who likes me, but me who love him!"

"Then you're also stupid", Changmin's answer surprised me, "You're even more stupid than him"

"What do you mean?"

"What do I mean? I mean, a people who are not even aware of how the others feel about her is the the stupidest people. Are you understand?"

Kyuhyun nodded, agree with Changmin's word, and he said, "And it'll better if two stupid person to separated"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmmm..I got some bad grammar O.o and it still a short chapter ><

why my english go worse?

hehe...I update faster, and I'll update again tomorrow ^^

please tell me your thought about this chapter.

advice and criticism is allowed ^^