"From The Past Until Now, I Always Love You"

The Woman Who Can't Break Up, The Man Who can't Leave (in Hiatus)

Khun POV

Actually, I did not believe what I saw before.

Why she here? Why she came to this bridge? Whether this is just my imagination?

That questions came when I saw she from afar. My brain tried to refuse her presence, but my body was already moving first. Without I realized I was ran towards her.

Now she is in my arms, and I realize if this is not just my imagination.

She real, she really there.

"Please do not go", that words came out from my mouth.

She froze. I know, she was too surprised by my presence and my stupid action. But I do not care anymore. I really miss the moments like this that I can be crazy.

I sighed, now it's a right time to do it.

To decide whether I must keep her as a memory or to tell her everything, to fix everything or to aggravate it.

"I have something to tell you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vic POV

"I have something to tell you"

Those words made ​​me freeze. I was too shocked with what happened. My brain did not working normally again. Even when he tightened his arms, I did not react.

I do not even dare to turned.

I'm afraid when I turned he was not there. If he's just a mere imagination.

"Victoria, look at me", his deep voice whispers in my ear made ​​me flinch and realise if he's not my imagination.

This the first time he called me Victoria, without adding "-ssi".

He loosen his arms, but still strong enough to hold me and make me can't run from him.

I slowly turned, look at his face which is only a few inches from my face. His brown eyes looked at me straight, as if those eyes could read my heart.

"Listen to me", Nickhun said again, raising my face to look at him.

"You do not have to answer it, I just want to say this," He paused, took a heavy breath. "But before that, please, forgive me"

Then, without a chance to realizing it, his face was coming closer towards me, until his lips can touched mine gently.

He kissed me.

I widened my eyes, tried to rebel. But useless, He has hugged me tighter and tighter, making me unable to move much.

A moments later, he released the kiss. I was ready to yell when later he drowned her face into my shoulder.

"I love you", that words came slowly from him. He lifted her face, again looking at me.

"From the past until now, I always loved you"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Haaaaahh...This chapter is a continuation from yesterday.

for you who asked me why I cut the last chapter, the answer is because I do not trust myself with this kissing scene that I made. This scene is boring and weird I think. this is my first time make a romantic (?) scene like this. I'd rather read than make a scene like this.

Aihoooo...please comment....criticism allowed...fuuuhh...(-.-")