Sometimes, People can be weak in front of love

The Woman Who Can't Break Up, The Man Who can't Leave (in Hiatus)

Khun POV

The last episode for Khuntoria couple, already aired.  And of course, there're many people who regretted our 'divorce'. Including me.

I stared at the television screen, clearly visible on the screen, my face is smiling while calming Victoria. I laughed bitterly, for me it was a fake smiley face. When in fact, behind that smile there are tears hidden.

I walking slowly on MBC's coridor, walk away from that television. I'm no longer able to see that episode. I realized, holding the crying was not as easy as I had imagined.

"Hyung," someone called from behind, I turned around and found Junho ran over to me. "Hyung, I'm looking for you. Where have you been?"

I was silent and pointed to a large television in the corner of the building. "I watched the last episode we", I said short, but I'm sure Junho understand.

He turned to look at the television, then nodded slowly. "Come on, hyung. We're late to the the next job".I nodded and walked, followed him from behind.

"Junho-ah", I called out, "What do we do next?".

Junho turned then thought for a while, "If I'm not mistaken, the other interviews"

I sighed heavily. This is the third interview for today, and I'm sure this interview will also bring about the 'divorce'.

I'm too lazy with it. I really hate that topic. I walk more slowly, as much as possibletospendmore time.

But  failed.

Junho turn at me and drag my hand forcefully, make me must walked faster

"Come on, hyung."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was right, this interview bring bout that topic again. I glanced at the members, and I could see they were looking at me worried.
Ah, if only I could run away from this interview.

Q : Nickhun-ssi, I've watched the last episode of khuntoria Couple

A : Oh, really? Hahaha. Thank you

Q : this episode is really sad. I saw Victoria-ssi cry at the end of this episode, and your comfort her. Actually what you feel about this breakup?

A : I feel a little disappointed and sad. do not feel we've reached the last episode

A bit disappointed? sad? actually, I was crushed.

Q : You referred to as the most suitable partner. and many people regretted you farewell. do you also feel that way?

A : Well, a little. we both are good friends and very good for each other. It makes me feel a bit lonely, I sure I’ll miss her

I will? Actually, I already miss her so much that I thought I would die.

Q : oh, really? um, nickhun-ssi, actually I'm not sure I want to ask this or not ...

A : hahaha, just ask it

Q : actually, what is her meaning for you?

A : Ehm..........For me.......She’s my best friend

For me, she is everything

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good work, bro," says Wooyoung while patting my shoulder gently, "I thought you'd end up by killing that fussy person".

I smiled a little, "I almost killed him".

Wooyooung and Junsu laughed, although I'm sure they know if I'm not kidding.

"Are you okay?", Said Taecyeon suddenly. Among the members, he's the most brave who can asking things that the other can't. I know they are very worried about me now, but they did not dare ask me.

I sighed, "Do I look okay?". Taecyeon shook his head slowly.

I smiled slightly, "Maybe,I need a cup of coffee to fix my mood"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vic POV

I looked at my face who crying so much on that big screen. Khuntoria's last episode. Our last episode.

MBC's corridor was not too crowded, but somehow there's many people that watch this show. I sighed when some people saw me with a look of pity.

"Unnie, are you okay?", Amber ask me worried. I forced a smile, "I'm okay.  Just take it easy"

Actually, I lied. Now, I really feel to be the saddest person in the world. Everyone looked at me like I was worthy of pity, and deep within my heart, I truly feel destroyed.

"Unni, let's go from here", Luna holding my hand as if to strengthen me. I smiled, then let go of her hand. "Sorry, but I want to stay here for a while"

The Members looked at me worried, but they nodded slowly. Sulli and Krystal hugged me tightly. "Unnie, forgive us", they whispered softly. I nodded understand.

I'm sure what they mean is "Forgive us because we can not help you'.

Stupid, they already helped me so much. If they do not exist, I'm sure I would not be laughing like this.

I looked back at the television screen. concentrate on each scene in that show. I no longer care about people gaze around me, even when someone tapped my shoulder, saying that she felt sorry to see our separation, I just smiled, not saying anything.                                

I watched the show until the end, without saying anything, without moving at all from that place.

When the show was over, I still did not move. Still staring at the screen blankly. Now all the people already know about our separation, they already know. Isn't it mean if this farewell already complete?

I sighed again, try hard not make my tears fell. "If you want to cry, you need someone to comfort you. Right, Qian?"

I stunned. That voice.

I turned and found a tall man stand behind me. I can't help but smiled when I saw him.

"Miss me, already?", that man said jokingly

I hit his shoulder, and laughed, "We just met last night. How could I've missed you so fast"

That man raise his eyebrow, "Why not?"

I laughed harder, "Yah, Changmin-ah! Stop it"

Sometimes, I need someone who can help me to laugh again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what are you doing there? Stand alone, with a face as if about to cry. What happened?" Changmin asked as he sipped black coffee in front of him. I sighed, then take a sip of my mochachino in front of me. "I do not know".

Changmin raised his eyebrows, confused by my answer. "You did it but you did not know why? What do you mean?"

I shook my head slowly, frustrating.

"What's have something to do with your strange behaviour lately?"

I did not answer.

"It seems right", this time he sighs. "Last night, haven't we been talking about this?"

"I did not say anything last night", I answered shortly

"Since when we have to understand each other with words?"

This time I was speechless. He's right, I not need to say anything because he was able to immediately understand. Last night, I just sat quietly, leaning on his shoulder. Without tears, without words. But it made me calm. Well, of course, after all he is my best friend.

""I watched your last episode. You look really sad," he said, amused. I smiled a little, "Is that so?"

"It looked like you really like him, right?",this time his word makes me blush. I covered my face with my hands, trying to avoid his gaze. "Ahh, Our Qian, was already grown"

"Stop acting like a my mother"

"I'm not your mother. I'm your best friend who will hear all your hurt," Changmin rubbed my head gently, "So, remove all your tears now. I know you've held it from everyone. Even from me and Kyuhyun"

I stared into his eyes, then lowered my head. He really can read my mind.

"I do not want other people see my weak side, I do not want other people see me cry for one-sided love like this", without realizing the tears began to fall, "This too embarasing"

Changmin rubbed my head again, then comforting me with his word, like usual, "There are times where you do not have to pretend strong"

Sometimes, someone is going to be weak just because the love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Khun POV

I leaned my head into the wall of my hiding place, still hold the pain inside me.

I did not expect, when I plan on buying coffee to fixed my mood, who would thought if it'll make me feel worse?

I glance into the cafe again, and clearly visible, in a seat in the corner, a man rubbed a woman's head gently. Sometimes he also rubbed her face. He looked at her gently, as if he could melt anything with his gaze.

I know them. I know who is that man and that woman even though they're weared a cap and sunglasses to diguisses them. I know about them exactly.

That man is Changmin-ssi, from TVXQ.

And that woman, is the  person who has been the cause of my pain, Victoria.

Victoria was seen crying, and Changmin-ssi is calming her. I do often hear about Changmin-ssi from Victoria before. She called Changmin-ssi as her bestfriend.

The place where she can rests, the place where she can crying. Honestly, I've always been jealous of him, but not like this.

This is not jealousy, it's anger. I was angry with him, I was angry with Victoria, I'm angry with myself.

I took a deep breath, trying to held that feeling. fFar, far away in my heart, I admit it.

I have lost Victoria, because of my cowardice.

I have lost Victoria, because I lost with my fear.

I have lost Victoria, and I can not blame anyone.

I sat up, still with my head leaning against the wall.

If I'm allowed to repeat the time, I'll hold you tightly, so that you can not run anymore

If I'm allowed to repeat the time, I would say my feelings even though you're going to reject me.

If I'm allowed to repeat the time, I'll make you mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

3rd chapter! ^^

An update at midnight..hehe

what do you think bout this chapter? please subscribe and comment!

thanks for read this story <3