How You Feel Now?

The Woman Who Can't Break Up, The Man Who can't Leave (in Hiatus)

Khun POV

My plan is totally failed. I can't fix eberything.

Apart because the rejection from her 'kids', I also do not have a chance to speak with Victoria.

Our first meeting, ended because two men who clearly tried to separate me with her.

And now, at the second meeting, where I hoped I would get a chance, it also failed. I even have to see her danced intimately with another man. I know if she also participated in this couple dance, and I'm already preparing my heart. I will not concerned if the man was worse than me, although I must admit I would still feel jealous. But, why does she have to dance with a man who was the dream of almost all women? Why does she have to dance with Yunho-ssi? Why not the others? And why they have to look perfect together? Why they must look like they were made to complete each other?

When Yunho-ssi put his hand on her waist. When Yunho-ssi hugged her tightly. When Yunho-ssi touched his face gently. When Yunho-ssi doing  things that I should do. That's when I totally wanted to kill him. All of this thing really made me nuts.

"Yah, Khun-ah", Junsu hyung softly patted my shoulder, "Stop staring at them with such a terrible face. All your feelings clearly printed in your face"

I just shrugged my shoulder,not care. Just let them know it all.

"Yah, you're totally stubborn. You know, you even could kill him with your eyes now"

"If it could happen, then I would look at him longer so he could die faster"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vic POV

I repeatedly looked away from the couple who still dancing . I can't see it more. Nickhun with Jia from Miss A.

Nickhun with another woman.

I knew he would follow this couple dance as well. But I do not know if this will be painful see him dancing with another woman.

I took a deep breath, tries to reduce the bad feelings that began to fill my heart.

"Did not I tell you to forget about him?", A voice made ​​me sigh again. It's Kyuhyun's voice. Why he must come in the time like this?

Kyuhyun stood beside me, with his eyes that look straight. "Just forget him"

I looked at him and smiled slightly, "Kyuhyun-ah, you know?" I paused, then sighed again, "There are things that can not be forgotten even though you try to forget about it"

Kyuhyun did not responding. I know he did not know what to say. He was silent, staring straight at Nickhun with a gaze that can not be defined.

"Yah, Kyuhyun-ah, it seems what you said earlier is true"

"What?", Kyuhyun looked at me puzzled

"It seems I totally was the stupidest person in the world"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry this one is also a short chapter ><

I'm in bit hurry, so I cut it to be 2 chapter. the 2nd chapter will update tonight, I hope.

please tell me how you feel about this chapter ^^