"Let Go"

The Woman Who Can't Break Up, The Man Who can't Leave (in Hiatus)

Khun POV

I must be crazy.

How could someone who was venting her anger at me could look so beautiful like this?

Well, I was crazy.

 But, Victoria does look very pretty even when she was very angry. Her shiny brown eyes, her reddish brown long hair, looked very suitable with her red one piece, her face looks very pretty even though she only uses a thin makeup.

And that whole fact, almost made me forget about my plan.

"Why'd youback?", Those words hit me. I blinked and stared at her, trying to say something but immediately cut off by her cries, "GO! DIDN’T YOU SAY, YOU WILL BE GONE FROM MY LIFE FOREVER? SO WHY’D YOU GO BACK?”

She walked toward me, a single tear flow in her cheeks.

I froze.

Victoria cried.

Victoria rubbed her eyes roughly, trying to removing the tears that fell down in her face. She cursed when aware if her actions was useless. Her tears unable to stop.

And somehow I know that the cause is me.

I'm the one who made her cry.

“Victoria-ssi...”

"GO!", she walked toward me quickly and before I knew her fist landed on my chest. She hit me,again and again.

"What do you mean?! You turned me down, let me go simply at first! Then you come back, kissed me and said if you loved me just to release me again! So why did you turn back now? If you want to go, then go! Stop making me look weak, stop making me look as if I deserve to be pitied! You do not even know how I feel when you decided everything with selfishly! ", She shouted emotionally, cursing in a foreign language that I do not understand with her tears flowing in her cheeks.

She wounded. And it was all my fault.

I, stupidly, could only stand still while accept all her punches, accept all her cursing. I know, I deserve it.

The roses,which I'd been holding, had fallen without me knowing, made ​​my hands freely to hug Victoria.

"Forgive me", I whispered in her ear, though I'm not sure she could hear it between her cries.

I hugged her tighter. "Forgive me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vic POV

 

I do not know what I said to him.

I can not remember all curses that I had shouts.

The only thing I can remember is the sense of anger and frustration that had suddenly appeared unexpectedly when I saw him.

He, in his real form with all his perfection.

His handsome face that always haunts me, his brown eyes that I missed, his perfect brown hair and his smile, a gentle smile that seemed to say if the owner of that smile was so in love with me. And honestly, it destroyed me in an uncertain abyss. Because I know, if that wasn’t true.

Why did he back if in fact he chose to go? Why did he say if he loves me if he finally told me to forget it? Why did he gave hope if finally he crushed it?

If he want to go, then go. Although I knew it would destroy me, never mind. Did not he had destroy me many times before?

"Forgive me", the words sounded vaguely in my ears. I'm not sure if Nickhun actually apologized to me?

‘Forgive me’? Why’d he told me to forgive him? Forgiving him about what? About made me turned like this?

I sobbed quietly, do not have the strength to yell or hit him again. His hug trapped me. But somehow  I felt safe, which is obviously very strange considering he was the source of all my suffered.

I paused for a moment, enjoying his embrace. I wish time could stop at a time like this. I closed my eyes, lean entirely on him.

“Victoria-ssi?”. I gasped.

“Are you okay?”, he ask worried but I did not answer,still too shocked.

“Victoria?”, he asked and again, I gasped. I lift my face. I stared at that brown eyes, which also looks back at me. A smile painted on that perfect face.

His hand gently my cheek, remove the traces of tears there.

Again, this softness. The softness that I dearly love, and I also hate.

I shook my head slowly, then struggled in his arms. "Let me go", I said quietly, almost like a whisper.

He still looks at me, not moving. Then sighed wearily.

He loosened his embrace, but still strong enough to make me can’t move away from it. I struggled again, this time with more force.

I heard he sigh. He gently lifted my face, made ​​me look at him. "Can we talk for a minute?". He sounded tired, almost like begging. I bit my lip.

"Let me go", and I really want to close my mouth when that two words slipped out.

His face darkened and without any word he opened his arms.I turned and walked away.

One step, two step, three steps.

There is no sign of he chasing me and with each step I felt my heart collapse. 'This is the last, after this everything will be better', I whispered to myself. But somehow it sounds like a lie.

Everything would never feel better. I would never feel better.

I took a deep breath. My tears begin to fall without me knowing it, and suddenly it feels so difficult to breathe for me. I already felt pains many times, it was true. But why it still feels stifling like this?

I pressed my chest desperately as I could have been destroyed because of this pain. And that's when I felt two firm arms hug I from my back.

" I'm sorry, I can’t let you go. I tried, really. But somehow I feel death is better than losing you"

Just like his embrace, that voice made me feel better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

don't need any word, I just wnat to say this

I'M SORRY

sorry for this laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update TT^TT. I got my writer block and i dont have any freetime to wrote this,

I thought i already make a teaser before but when i checked it, it lost. I dont know why :'(. oh, also thank you for u all who maybe still waiting.

please enjoy this chapter thought it not too good or make you satisfied, I'll update the last chapter soon! (-___-)