That Bridge, The Place to Decide Everything

The Woman Who Can't Break Up, The Man Who can't Leave (in Hiatus)

Khun POV

I walked slowly along this bridge. This bridge is a bridge that we visited when we went to jeju together before.

This bridge is the bridge that save a lot of our memories.When it comes about jeju, the first thing I remember is this bridge.

I touched the side of bridge, then smiled. All that memories came. When you laugh, when you're still beside me, when you held my hand tightly, when I hugged you.

When we were together.

I'm here to erase all that memory, but can I?

Now, I even lost in that memories, remembering all and smiling because of it.

 Whether I had to erase all those memories? Is it wrong if I want to go back to that time?

I sighed, and sat, leaning against the pillar.

Just for a while, I want to remember all my time with her. With Victoria.

After that, I'll decide. I will erase that memories, or live in that memories

~~~~~~~~~~~

Vic POV

I looked at the bridge from a distance, not daring to step closer to that place. From a distance, I can already see a man figure who sitting in the middle of that bridge.

It's Nickhun. I could tell.

I sighed heavily. My eyes kept looking straight at him.

Now, what should I do?

Whether I should go to him? Whether I had asked him about it? Whether I should make sure if Taecyeon words are true?

'No!' I shook my head, then lowered my head. Makes my eyes turn from him and looked at my freeze feet that unable to move.

I can not. I still do not brave enough to do it. Although I had prepared my heart, but still, I'm afraid.

That place saved too many memories.

His warm smile, His warm hand that held me tightly.

No. I do not want all of that beautiful memories turned into a bad memory. I do not want that place save bad memories for me.

I looked up, looked toward that bridge once again. Then I shocked.

He had disappeared.

Where is he? Whether he has gone?

I sighed again. Too late.

So why I came here? I did not change anything.

Starting tomorrow, I will live my miserable life again. I have to apologize on Taecyeon-ssi later.

I glanced at the bridge for the last time, then turned away.

Whether I had to erase all those memories?

I walked slowly toward the car.
I'd better go home, there is no point in to be here again.

Suddenly, I felt someone holding my hand, make me gasp.

I have not had time to react, because that man had pulled me into his arms.

He hugged me

Hugged me tightly , as if afraid I would run away when he relaxes his arms even for a moment.

"Please, do not go"

and those words make me freeze.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry...I cut this chapter in this part

I'm still in the middle of the process...please wait ^^

hm..maybe it'll not turn good

do comment . criticism allowed ^^