Our Departure

The Woman Who Can't Break Up, The Man Who can't Leave (in Hiatus)

Khun POV

First Departure

JYP : 2AM, 2PM

SM : SHINee, F(x)

I do not know if human feelings can change so quickly.

Just a few hours ago I felt happy, but now I really feel disappointed.

A black van labeled SM Entertainment was still crowded surrounded by screaming fans. But somehow, I'm not interested. I continue to focus my attention on the people who come down from the van. 5 men and 4 women. She does not there.

Even though I find her figure around the corner, she still does not there.

Why? Today she is supposed to go with us! The other members there, but why is not she there?

"Oppa, are you looking for someone?", A female voice startled me. I turned and found a blonde girl and other three girls had been standing behind me. Since when they are there?

"Are you looking for someone?", that Blond girl asked again. Before I can answer, the tallest girl cut me, "Vic onnie not go with us. She will depart on the second flight with Kyuhyun oppa and Changmin oppa"

I was stunned to hear her word, not giving any reaction, " Oh,really?", Just that word that came out of my mouth

That four girls looked at each other, as if they were talking with their gaze. They look each other, then look at me, and back look each other. 

Finally the four of them nodded along and looking at me strangely.

"Oppa", call the girl with a cold face. "Sometimes, I feel you're the stupidest person I've ever known"

"Stay away from Vic-unnie", four of them said in united.

What the heck?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vic POV

Second Departure

JYP : SAN-E, Miss A

SM : Victoria F(x), TVXQ, SUPER JUNIOR ( A half)

 

I sighed for the umpteenth time.

My mind is in messed.

Because the photo shoot schedule, I have to go in the second flight. Luckily, I'll go with Changmin and Kyuhyun. At least it was not too bad.

"Yah, Qian. This was the fifth time you've sighed. Stop doing that! You know, someone, if you sigh it same as you let your happiness go away"

I laughed while heard Changmin grumble, I know, it is his way to cheer me up. Pretty weird, but useful.

"I'm just worried about the kids", I said between laughter.

"Really?" , now Kyuhyun, who just keep silent before, looked at me suspiciously, "Is that why?"

"Is there another reason?"

"Is it not because Nickhun?" Changmin's words made ​​me pause. Again he read my mind.

"Ah, seems I was right"

Kyuhyun scratched his head, while Changmin softly patted my shoulder.

"Qian, you know," Changmin said, "Sometimes I think it would be better for you to forget Nickhun"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hehe..

I update^^ sorry for the short chapter. My internet connection look so weird. I can update longer than this ><

maybe it'll turned bored so please tell me your criticsm again or your advice! I'll accept it :D

I'll update next week, when I get the holiday ^^