This is The End?

The Woman Who Can't Break Up, The Man Who can't Leave (in Hiatus)

Khun POV

Someone has said to me once.

'There is something you can not reach even though she be near you'.

At that time I just laughed, not believing what he said. For me, there can nothing that can not be reached.

But now? I believe it. Something like that really exists and it happend to me.

She was directly in front of me, but I can not reach her. Even calling her name also can't. We are in a same backstage. We're standing in the same place. I could see her nervous face, I could see her trembling hands, but I can not do anything.

Before, I would have rubbed her head gently, holding her hand and smiled to support her. But that was before, now, Yunho-ssi that does it all. Not me. I'm who a coward can only stare at them. Without doing anything.

My hope is completely gone, look like I can not change anything.

~~~~~~~~~

Time passed so quickly. For me this concert had just opened for a while , but suddenly we've reached the top event. That dance couple.

I sighed. All my feelings mixed.

After the concert is over, all ended. Maybe there will be no second chance to repeat again, to fix everything. I glanced at Victoria, she's talking with Yunho-ssi with a big smile. Is it better to end up like this?

"Hyung, what wrong?", Chansung's voice startled me. I quickly avert my eyes from Victoria, then turned to him, "Nothing" I replied calmly. Chansung raised his eyebrow confused, then looked behind me. I saw he nodded in understanding. "That's again?", he whispered softly.

I did not answer,useless. I'm sure he had understood everything.

"Hyung, Aren't it'll better if you forget her? Seems only you who hurt"

I smiled bitterly, "if I can I forget her, I would have forgotten her from long ago"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Perfect!", the fans shouts followed us walked down from the stage.

I smile. Perfect? That's good then, when on stage I've been unable to focus with my dance. I was too fixed on Victoria. only on her. I even forgot I was dancing. fortunately all ended perfectly.

I turned to Victoria, wanted to see about her condition. But, she had disappeared some where, I don't know. I saw Yunho-ssi was chatting with Eunhyuk hyung, but Victoria was not with him, where is she?

"You're looking for Victoria?", Suddenly Taecyeon standing beside me.

I leaned my head on the wall and said, "It's a question that does not need an answer"

Taecyeon shrugged, "You're too stubborn. You're only hurting yourself. Look, she did not even care about you anymore"

"Shut up"

I do not need to be told. I already know, I already understand. I juat don't want to accept. I just tied with the past.

"If you continue like this, someday you will be crushed"

I do not respond to Taecyeon's words, just shrugged my shoulders slowly.

Will be crushed? I already crushed. I have been crushed since that breakup.

I sighed, then walked away from Taecyeon.

"Khun, where are you going?", Asked Taecyeon. His voice sounded worried.

I turned around, looked at him and smiled a little. "I want to burning that memory", I said then take out the car keys that I borrow from Minjae hyung before. "And I know the right places"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vic POV

I put the wet towels over my eyes. I'm really tired. I even left Yunho oppa after the show finished, and ran toward our waiting room. I've been rude to him, I must apologize to him later.

"Unnie, are you okay", I heard Luna asked me with worry. I just smiled a little without open my eyes, "I'm okay. Just too tired", I replied.

After that, she did not ask again, either the other members. They seemed to understand if I do not want to be bothered right now. I want to be alone. I wanted to calm my mind. Everything that was happened before really make me crazy.

The scene that happened on stage was the last thing I want to remember, but I also can not forget it.

Nickhun hugged another woman. It was just a part of the job, but still it does not change reality.

Sometimes, I pitying myself. I'm jealous with a people who do not have anything to do with me anymore. He is not my husband anymore. We're returned to strangers.

This really made me nuts.

"Unnie", Krystal voice startled me, "There's someone who want meet you," she said doubtfully.

"Hmm?" I take the wet towel from my eyes and opened my eyes slowly, "Who?"

Krystal looked at me uncertainly, then turned to the other members that are also looking at me with the same gaze.

"Victoria-ssi, can we talk for a while?"

I gasped when I saw a tall figure standing at the door, "Taecyeon-ssi?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What is the Nickhun's meaning for you?"

"Eh?" I stared at the tall man with a puzzled, too shocked by his appearance and this sudden question.

Taecyeon looked at me strangely, then scratched his head. "I actually did not want to interfere," he paused, then sighed, "But I can not stand to see his condition anymore. So, please answer this honestly", he is stopped again, this time looking at me very seriously, "What his mean for you ? "

I not answer, not because I do not know what to answer, but because it is too confused with this situation. "What happened to him?"

"Please answer my question first"

I shook my head, "I can not", I said shortly, "I have to know what had happened to him. Whether it was related to me?"

Taecyeon widened her eyes,as if not believing what I say. "You do not understand? You do not realize or pretend not realize it?"

"Realizing what?"

"Nickhun loved you. Love you so much that he almost crushed"

I stunned hear his word. He loves me?

"Impossible"

"Why not?", Taecyeon voice sounded frustrated, "Why are you guys so stupid when it comes to this problem?", he is scratched his head again.

"I need to talk with him alone"

Taecyeon raised his head, then looked at me with a smile, "Good! it much better!"

"Where is he?"

Taecyeon rolled his eyes, thought for a moment, "He's in a place where he is could burning the memory"

I raised my eyebrows, "huh?", I asked, confused.

taecyeon shrugged his shoulders as if he is also wanted to say that he confused too.

I thought for a moment, then I gasped. I remembered the most likely place he visited in jeju.

Taecyeon see my reaction, I saw he is smiling, "You seem to have remembered it," he said then turned around, "Please pass your answers to my questions to Nickhun later. I would hear it from him."

I do not respond, still silent, even when Taecyeon's figure were out of sight, I'm still standing in that place.

Honestly, I'm still scared. I'm afraid if Taecyeon's word were merely his opinion. Not the reality. What should I do? I'm afraid to hope again. I'm afraid to feel disappointed again.

Moments later, I establish my feelings. I gently take my cell phone. Dialed someone's number.

"Hello?" a male voice answer

"Hello, oppa?Can I borrow the car keys?"

For this time, let me hope. If you want to disappoint me for a second time, just. I just wanted to end it all.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for a late update (-.-)

I don't have any time becoz I'm too busy with my homework. from today I got my holiday, so I'll update more often ^^

this one is longer than before, but I don't think if it'll satisfied you. sorry..

oh, did you saw inkigayo performance? when victoria dance with donghae and eunhyuk? oah, I never thought if they'll look good together.

hehe,,,,like usual, tell me your thought about this chapter! criticsm allowed ^^