There Are Two Person Who Cry

The Woman Who Can't Break Up, The Man Who can't Leave (in Hiatus)

Vic POV

I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

A pale face with the swollen eyes from crying all night, also  with that messy hair. I took a deep breath, then slowly combing my hair, I also use sunglasses to cover my eyes.

"How?", I asked as I turned to Amber.

Amber raised her eyebrow, then nodded slowly. "Okay. it's just your face that still looks pale"

I glanced at the mirror again, then noticed my face. Alright, not to noticed if I had cried all night.

"Unnie, are you sure you want to go home with us now? You'd better go home tomorrow, wasn’t manager oppa  said if he willing to accompany you?" Luna asked, followed by a nod by Sulli and Krystal.

I shook my head, "No, I'm fine"

"Unnie ...!"

"It’s okay. Crying like a crazy last night make me feel better"

"That's not the problem! It’s ab ..." I raised my hand, told them to shut up. Luna closed , though I'm sure she still wanted to protest again.

"I'm fine," I said again, then turned toward the mirror once again to make sure that my face looks better already. "Even though today would be the worst day for me, I'll still be fine"

Yes, I'm definitely going to be fine. I've ever felt this before, so what's the difference? I've ever parted with him before, is not this also the same?

"Unnie, exactly why  you cried last night?”

I sighed when heard Krystal's question, really, i don’t want to remember it again.

"Nothing. just something that not important"

They looked at me suspiciously, I'm sure they did not believe with my answer.

I shrugged my shoulders, indicating if I do not want to talk about this anymore, "Stop asking, let's go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Khun POV

"Isn’t she Victoria-ssi?", Junho surprised me by pointing toward the airport entrance. I followed him, then  stunned when a straight-haired woman wearing sunglasses  walked with  others four  followed behind her.

 I stared her for a moment and then realized if her face looked pale. Whether she was sick?

"If you're worried, why not you approach her?", said Taecyeon who suddenly standing beside me. I glanced at him briefly, then turned back towards Victoria.

"Are youstupid?", I said to him, "Did not I told you that I had end it all? Starting now, I'll forget about her"

Taecyeon snorted hear my answer, "Are you saying about yourself, stupid?", he replied, "You said you would forget about her, but you're crying like crazy last night"

I wince, sometimes this people is really annoying.

I sighed. It can't be helped.  Look like if I did not tell all to this person now, he will continue to follow me until I tell him. "Okay, I'll tell you", I said finally

I glanced at Taecyeon, and I snorted when see his annoying smile.

"I do not want to bother her. I do not want to bother her with this feeling anymore," I turned and walked, Taecyeon trot after me. "How do you know if you’re bother her? Were you make sure about it?" he asked as he continued to follow my steps.

Ck, this guy is really stubborn.

"I do not need to be sure. I already know it all"

Taecyeon stopped, looked at me oddly. “Are you really that stupid?", he said with annoyance, "How could you possibly know all of that when you're not making sure about it?"

I turned around, stared back at him in disgust. "I'm sure!"

" ‘Sure’ about  what?! You sure if she does not like you? And then you end it all because you feel you will just inconvenient her?", the sarcasm in Taecyeon words surprise me, he really angry now. "Then why she is crying? Do you know she's crying all night after meeting with you? Do you know what her reason?"

I stunned when heard him. Cry? Victoria cry? Why? " From where you know that?"

Taecyeon smirked and snorted, " ‘Where’ you say?", he said, then glanced toward the four girls who looked at us with a sneer. "From the four people there. and thanks to you, they yell at me all night for making their umma cried"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

aigooo...I still can't believe it

I'll end this fic with some chapter again ><

hehe,,,sorry for my bad grammar, and thank you for your support until now ^^

I love u all!

please comment, criticsm allowed :DD