His Plan, Their Plan

The Woman Who Can't Break Up, The Man Who can't Leave (in Hiatus)

Khun POV

It had been two days since we returned from jeju.

And that means, It also been two days since I sat in silence, staring at my cell phone screen like a fool.

During this two days, the members always asked me to stop doing this, they even planned to hide my cell phone, but it was useless. I never let it until now.

I sighed heavily, my eyes stay glued on the numbers written on the screen.

if I had courage, I swear I'd called that number from yesterday.

Unfortunately, I can not. After said all that, after said 'goodbye' to her. I felt unworthy to call her again.

I took my cell phone from the table, summoned all the courage to press one button, but failed, then harshly put it on the table again. it happens over and over again.

"Stop. Just call her. And all problem would be solved", someone said from behind me

I clucked when I heard that voice then turned. I look at a tall man who standing in front of my door with his hands folded. "Not that easy, taec", I said to that man.

Taec shrugged and walked over to me. He took the chair and dragged it, placed it in front of me. Then, he sat while stare at me seriously.

"Now, you must hear me", he said. He looked at me and pointed to my cell phone. "Take your cell phone, and call her. Talk about all thing, ask about all thing, make sure about all things. And finally, all these problems would be solved". He took it then put it in my right hand.

I stared at it, then shook my head slowly.

"The other choice?"

"You want to hear it?"

"Just tell me"

Taec smirked and pulled his cell phone from his pocket. He pressed a few buttons, then put it on my left hand.

I glanced at his cell phone screen, someone's number written there. I lifted my face, then stared blankly toward taecyeon. "What this?"

Taecyeon grinned and said, "Your other choice", he pointed at my right hand then my left hand,  "Now you must choose. Call her directly, or calling someone else who can help you though I'm sure it'll be more hard"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vic POV

"Are you crazy?! Who said I'd help you?!!", Krystal's shout heard until the kitchen.

I was startled when I heard Krystal screamed again then secretly glanced at her room. There, I saw a small fuss in front of her room, seems Luna, Sulli and Amber also heard her screaming and immediately see her.

No wonder, this is the first time our maknae shouting angrily like that. There seems to be something that really upset her.

"Soojung-ah, what's wrong?!", I yelled from the kitchen.

No answer. Do they not hear me?

"Soojung-ah!", I yelled louder, make sure that my voice will be heard this time, "What's wrong?!"

Again, no answer, instead I heard the low sounds who softly arguing. Whether they were arguing?

I turned off the stove and took off my apron. "Hey, answer me!", I said as walked toward Krystal room.

I stood in front of Krystal room with confusion. This the first time they closed their door like this.

I was getting ready to open the door, when moments later they come out from that room in a hurry. I looked at them puzzled."Hey, what's wrong?"

"Nothing happen, unnie"

"Really? Soojung-ah, is it really nothing?", I asked suspiciously. Krystal grined and nodded slowly, "Yes, unnie"

"Then why are you shouting?"

"Just because a crank call from a weirdo, unnie"

I raised my eyebrows, I could not believe what she said. She wouldn't screaming angrily like that just because that trivial thing. She's not a type like that.

"Why do you look so angry?", I asked her again

Krystal shrugged her shoulders then hissing, "Because that weirdo is annoying"

"What do you mean?"

Four of them fell silent and looked at each other. Shortly afterwards, they nodded together. Somehow, I felt uneasy feeling. I'm sure they were planning something.

"Unnie," amber suddenly spoke, "Are you have any schedule tomorrow?"

"No. Nothing"

They smirked, "So, tomorrow you can accompany us, right?"

"To where?"

"To prince's place"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

sorry for a late update ><  this week is really the worst!

There're so many examp and homework, I even can't wrote anything TT.TT

and this week also 'that time'

tomorrow....TT.TT

please comment, criticsm allowed ><