"SME & JYPE"

The Woman Who Can't Break Up, The Man Who can't Leave (in Hiatus)

Khun POV

"SME and JYPE will hold a joint concert in Jejudo"

I widened my eyes when I read the words that shown in that paper. A concert with the SME? Is it true?

"Hyung, what does this mean?", I asked, hesitant, still not believed what I saw.

Minjae hyung raised his eyebrows, then looked at me like I was a fool, "Is it still unclear?"

I shook my head, "Am I dreaming?"

Whe he hear my words, Minjae hyung raised his hand, ready to hit my head, "Want me help you to wake you up?"

"No. You do not need y to. I know this is not a dream". Yes, this is not a dream, even though this is a dream I'll chose to not wake up forever.

Minaje hyung shrugged, "Good for you"

I looked at the paper again, when I saw her name written between the other singer from SME, I smile.

F (x) Victoria.

I really miss that name.  Two months since the incident, since I saw her with Changmin-ssi, I never see her again. So, altough we live in the same world, it does not mean we can meet each other.

Victoria, do not you think if this is a fate? If I had been given a chance to fix everything?

I ever let you go because of cowardice, before. This time, Can I make you be mine?

I giggled, find myself staring at a paper with the hope that soaring high, making me look really ridiculous. Although, averything may not running easily as I think, but somehow I still feel happy.

Whether I should call myself stupid? or even crazy?

"Yah, Khun-ah! Stop smiling while looking at that paper. You look like a crazy guy!"

Ah, so everyone also feel if I already turned into a crazy.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vic POV

"Unnie, are you already know about the news?" Luna asked me carefully. I stopped to put food into the refrigerator and looked back at her curious, "News? What news?"

Luna did not answer, she turned to the others three who just stood not far behind her. I look Amber, Sulli, and Krystal nodded and shook their heads at same time, while Luna look to say something without a voice.

Ah, I think I know the news that they mean.

"If you mean the news is the one that told if we will hold a joint concert with JYPE, I'm already know", my words make them look me at the sime time. "Unnie, you already know?"

I'm smiled slightly, "Of course. As the leader, I was the first to be told, is not it?"

"Are you fine?", Amber asked directly, ignoring Luna glare.

"I'm fine," I said, "Actually, trying to look fine"

They fell silent to hear my answer, I'm know the past two months, they are always worried about me. I can not make them worry, this has nothing to do with them

"Sorry, I'm just joking. I'm really fine, I'm no longer think about it"

Yeah, I was fine. At least, until now, I can still endure it alone.

The kids look at me supiscious, I'm sure they know if I was lied. But they didn'y say anything, just nodded then walk back at their room.

I sighed, in fact, how long I would act like this? I've make a lot of people worried me, I have troublesome many people.

I should not act like this. I must return to my former self. Strong and tough. I become a weak woman like this after I meet with Nickhun-ssi.

Since our 'farewell', which could say are not pleasant, we never meet again. I did not call or send a message to him. I'm afraid, I'm afraid to disturbing him. I afraid he'll think of me as a woman who shamelessly continues to try approach him when we had nothing to do anymore. Why everything become complicated like this?

I gasped when suddenly I felt something vibrating in my pocket, there is an incoming call to my phone. I pulled out that small thing slowly.

"Manager oppa? Why he suddenly called?", I whispered softly when see the id call.

"Hello, oppa. What's wrong?"

"Oh, Victoria, are you ready to practice today?"

"Practice?" I asked puzzled, "with the kids?"

I think there's no training schedule today

"Wasn't I already told you if you're going to start practicing couple dance from today, right?"

"COUPLE DANCE?"

"Yeah, all of SME's lead dancer will perform couple dance in thae concert with JYPE later, and of course you're one of them! Haven't I told you?"

"Oppa, now I really want to hit you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

finally I can update. I'm sorry if this one is a boring chapter.

I'll try to do better next. O,o

Oh, I want to ask you something.

Whom you want to join this dance couple? Who is the best partner for Victoria from SME? Kyuhyun? Changmin? or even other candidate? please tell me your choice ^ ^