1st Day

The Woman Who Can't Break Up, The Man Who can't Leave (in Hiatus)

Khun POV

1 day after the breakup

I felt my world had ended

Without her laughter, without her smile.

Without her voice, without her soft gaze.

Now, I live like a zombie.

I lost my life, I lose my breath

"Hyung", Junho voice woke me from my reverie. I did not react and moan lazily. "Hyung,what actually happened to you today?", Junho asked worried, "You look weird since you got home late this morning. Where have you been all night?".

 I did not answer his question. How can I answer if I was in front of F (x) dorm all night.  Just let me be the one who know about my stupif actions..

Junho scratched his head frustating, then shrugged his shoulders. "Whatever".

Then he walked out from my room, leaving me, who still leaned my head on the wall.

 "Oh, Hyung!",Suddenly he said again. I turned to him lazily. "We're always there for you". He says then waved his hand and closed the door quietly. I smiledI'm sorry Junho.

Slowly, I take my laptop. it's already the time.

 I'm typing a few letters, then a few moments later a video has started.

She smiled, She laughed.

This is not the first time I watch this show. It is also not the first time I saw she smiling at this event. But this is the first time I've wanted to cry while watching this show.

My Victoria, Victoria who was once mine.

 I smiled bitterly when I saw her happy faces at the show.

I loved her laughter, I love her smile. But not this time. Honestly, in my heart I hope she will feel the same as me. 

Wounded, tortured, dying slowly. But why did she laugh?

Whether our breakup did not mean anything to her?

Whether for her I don't have any meaning?

You're stupid, Nickhun! Of course! You're just a coward! Not comparable with her who always shining brightly. What did you expect? I sighed heavily, for the last time I glanced at the screen again.

Now I can only look at you from afar.

I touch the screen gently, indirectly touching her face. 

"You know? This feeling is killing me slowly"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Vic POV

"Unni, you're laughing too much today," Luna said with a worried tone. I raise my eyebrows, surprised to hear her words. "So what? do I look strange?"

Luna nodded, "You look strange. really strange," she said confidently, "Are there anything that happened between Nickhun oppa and you last night?"

I scratch my head, how could she know something like that? Whether laughsing too much will look that weird? What could I do? I do not know what else to do. Now I'm desperately hold back my tears that have been forced out from my eyes. Honestly, I can not breathe right now.

If I did not force myself to laugh, then I would cry again. And I'm really sure the members would be worrying me. I do not want that. I do not want them to worry just because my one-sided feelings.

This is too embarrassing.

"Unnie", Sulli voice startled me. I looked up and found the members stood in front of me and looked at me with worry. I forced a smile, "What?"

Sulli looks about to say something, when Luna suddenly holding her hand and shook her head. Sulli nodded"Unnie", she said again, "Today I will sleep in Luna unnie's room again. I don't want to bother you, you look 'tired' "

I smiled at her words and look at their eyes. They want to leave me alone today. They really understand me. They know if I needed some time now. 

"Thank you", I said, smiling. They just nodded, then walked away, let me alone in the room.

I sighed heavily. 

I leaned my head against the wall. And my eyes slowly glanced into a small frame on the table.  A shaped flowers frame, a gift from the fans. I headed to take the frame. 

In the frame, there is a photo of two people who laughed happily. A man and a woman

I sighed again. "Nickhun", I whispered softly while reading the text contained in that frame. 

Nickhun & Victoria

It's over.

Just Nickhun

Just Victoria

No longer Nickhun & Victoria

Slowly, I touched the face of the man who laughs in the frame. "I miss you", I whispered

Now I can only touch you like this.

"I'm really going crazy"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

2nd chapter ^^

I update this chapter faster, because after this I want to update my othe fic too..hehe

what do you think bout this chapter? Please, tell me!

thanks for your support!! <333