"Our Farewell"

The Woman Who Can't Break Up, The Man Who can't Leave (in Hiatus)

Khun POV

"CUT! GOOD! The last episode is complete! Thanks for the hard work everyone!" PD's voice echoed loudly, followed by the sound of the staff who busily thank each other.

I didn't move at all. I didn't even react when a staff thanked me. I was too busy to interpret the situation now.

The PD's voice still ringing clearly in my brain.

'The last episode'

'The last episode'

Yes, the last episode.

This is our last episode. This is the last episode for Khuntoria couple.

After this, we are getting 'divorce'. We'll parted.

After this, there will no longer khuntoria couple. There will be only Nickhun from 2PM and Victoria from F (x).

We will return to our old life

I took a deep breath. I'm disappointed. I'm really disappointed, and I know why.

I glanced at Victoria. Her shoulders up and down slowly. She's crying.

I don't know what her reasons. Whether she cried because she will separated with me? or she cried just because the atmosphere now? I do not know.

Now, if only I could, I will cried too. And the reason, of course, the first reason. Because I don't want to separated with hert. Because I don't want to lose her.

Slowly, I walked toward Victoria. "Victoria-ssi", I called her softly.

Victoria lifted her face, and I could clearly see her swollen eyes. "Are you okay?".

Victoria smiled slightly, "I'm okayl," she said huskily.

I wipe away her tears that kept falling. If I can stop the time. Then I will stop the time right in a time like this.

"Want to go out?", that word suddenly came out from my mouth. Victoria looked at me puzzled, her eyebrow raised. "Where?", He asked quietly.

'Where?'. I don't know what I should answer. I also don't know where to go. That words just suddenly appeared.

I just want to spend more time.

I just wanted to see her face longer.

I just want to make beautiful memories on the day of our separation.

"To the beach?", I said doubtfully. I just remembered that place. The place that filled with memories of us.

Victoria paused. She glanced at me, then nodded slowly. I smiled, slowly I pulled her hand, then holding her tightly. Before she can ask, I whispered quietly, "Just for the last time".

Yeah, just for the last time.

~~~~~~~~

"Beach!!!", Victoria screamed happy then immediately ran into the waves. I smiled. Maybe, took her to the beach is the right decision. At least, I could see her smile longer.

I sat on the sand, continue with my eyes staring at Victoria.

Will I be satisfied with just this? Will I be satisfied only with saving it as memories?

Suddenly I felt something forcing me, forcing me to say the word that I always keep.

I want to say it! I want to say that I love her!

I shook my head. No, I can't.

I don't want to ruin this day. I don't want to bother her with my one-sided feeling.

Yes, I'm just a coward. I'm just a coward who was afraid with the rejection.

I sighed heavily. I can only see her from afar. I can't force her. Just let it flow.

I leaned my head, while later I felt someone touching my face gently. I raised my face, and frozen. Victoria standing in front of me, her eyes staring at me worried. She touched my forehead, "Nickhun-ssi, are you okay?", she asked worried.

I was stunned, and then without realizing I've brushed off her hands. "It's getting late. I'll take you to your dorm"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vic POV

"It's getting late. I'll take you to your dorm"

I looked at him confused. What's wrong with him? He was looks weird. At first I thought he was sick, but he wasn't .

I followed him from behind, silently.

Somehow, He look  'cold'. Is it because I was no longer a 'his wife'? Because he think he shouldn't be friendly with women who no longer in relationship with him? it could be.

On the way to my dorm, we keep in silence. No one tried to speak. He even didn't play a song as usual. This night was quiet.

I glanced at him. He was looks same. Still handsome. Still fascinating. it's just look he was no longer a figure that I know.

He was too cold, he was seemed to turn into someone else during the last few hours. Is it just me who felt saddened by this separation?

it seems correct.

Of course, it's just an one-sided feeling. Just an unrequited love.

The car stopped right in front of my dorm. Nickhun release his seat belt, when he was opened the door, I hold him "You don't need to open the door for me, I can do it by myself", I said, smiling politely.

He looked surprised. I continued to smile, then opened the door. Before closing the door, I turned to Nickhun who still silent.

"Nickhun-ssi. Thanks for everything. Good-bye"

I closed the door, then immediately ran into the dorm.

I'm not turned again, I could not.

~~~~~~~~

Slowly, I opened the door to my dorm, it looks like the kids are asleep. I'm sure because  the lights in the room was extinguished. I breathed a sigh of relief, then walked slowly toward my room.

I opened the door, then glanced into it. Empty. It seems Sulli fell asleep in Luna's room again. Luckily.

I put my bag on the table, then shut the door. I sat down, leaned my head into the door. I glanced at the clock, 1 minute again, this day would change.

57 ..

58 ..

59 ..

60 ..

The clock rang loudly, a sign that the day has changed.

I smiled bitterly. When the day changed, it means our time has ended.

I sighed when I felt a tear has fallen on my cheek.

"Good bye"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Khun POV

This is my fault.

If I had not brushed her hands, this day will be a very beautiful day. I'll see her smiling face, not her hurting face! This is my fault!

I leaned my head into the dash board. then glanced at the seat beside me. The empty seats , the seats that previously belonged to Victoria. Is it will be an empty place forever from now?

I sighed, then turn on the radio. Maybe a song would help me fix my mood.

And immediately a beautiful tone from a song started. Ah, I know this song. It's Leesang's

How nice would it be if love
was something that could be earned?
(It’s all a dream, holding your hand)
How nice would it be
if love was something to get by wanting it?
(It’s all a dream but I can’t escape)

I lowered my head. Tears started falling from my eyes.

"It's all just a dream"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hehe..1st chapter! ^^

what do you think? please tell me!!

thank you for reading my story <333