The Prince, He's Here...

The Woman Who Can't Break Up, The Man Who can't Leave (in Hiatus)

Vic POV

"To prince's place"
Actually those words already answered all my questions. The prince? For me there's only one prince, and I'm sure the kids knew who he was. Therefore I do not ask anymore, even though in my heart there are still doubts.

For what I meet him? whether he asked the kids to do this? wasn't he already said 'goodbye' before? so why he's come back again?

I must admit, I was reluctant to accept it.

I'm afraid. Afraid to hope again. Afraid to be hurt again.

But what should I do? even now my body also rebelled against me. Because without realizing it, I had nod my head, agreed to their request.

~~~~~~~~~

"Unnie, you looked so beautiful!", Luna's compliment make me smile lightly.

My eyes kept looking at my reflection in the mirror, and well, Luna was right. This dress makes me look really pretty. The red one piece with a decorative lace at the collar, and a button as the decoration in the bottom. Its size fits perfectly with my body, made ​​me comfortable wear it. But other than that, I do nothing special. I do not use makeup, which ultimately makes Luna repeatedly complained if I look very simple, not according to the clothes I wore. And because that I decide to only wearing a soft pink lipstick with a little rouge, for hide my pale face.

During the trip I was silent, not too much talk, even when the kids talked to me I just answered potluck. I do not want to be disturbed, and they know it. That's why they no longer spoke to me and let me dissolve in my own mind.

My mind was still in chaotic. I still wondered what would happen later. I did not even care where our goal. My mind is only focused on one thing, 'Whether he's there. Whether this all was his plan'. Just that.

"Unnie, we're here", Amber voice startled me. I blinked several times, until I realized  four pairs of eyes were looking at me confused.

"Unnie? Anything wrong?"

"No,It's okay. Oh, we're here?", I stepped out of the car, and a few minutes later I stood frozen in place. "In.....here ...?" I say stammered. From the corner of my eye, I could see a Sulli nodding, while others looked me worried.

"Unnie, sorry", those words had sounded in my ears, followed by a door that suddenly closed loudly and  the car that moving so fast behind me. That time I was too shocked by all the things until not realize what was happening, and later, when I began to think normaly the car and the kids had disappeared from my sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked slowly up the stairs with a curse, how could they bear to leave me here alone like this?

I do not know what to do here. Here is the prince's place? What it means the prince was waiting for me in this place? What if the the prince does not exist? Would not that mean I'll be in this place alone?

I snorted and glanced at my watch, at 9 pm. Not the right time for spend time in a place like this. I looked up at the top of this place that filled with various kinds of padlocks. Just with a few more steps, I'll get to that place.

I murmured softly, until finally gave up and walked toward the top of this tower. There is no harm to looking at the beautiful view in Namsan Tower on night, right? At least it's better than I have to standing without knowing what to do.

I slowly climbed the stairs to reach the top.

and there..

'the prince' was waiting, sitting quietly on the heart shaped chair withr roses bouquet in his hand.

I was ready for see that thousands of padlocks welcomed me when I arrive at the top, like I had before, but I'm not prepared to see 'the prince' greeted me here with a gentle smile on his face.

He stood up and walked over to me, while I just standing frozen. "Hello", his voice made ​​me realize if 'he' is real. If it's true if 'the prince' was standing in front of me with a roses boquet in his hand.

I was speechless, unable to say anything, my lips frozen, and only able to say one word.

"Nickhun"

He's really here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehe...I"M BACK ^^

finally! after finished all the exam, thought i got bad score in math, i can update this story again!! :DD

it's about 1 month after khuntoria finished*hiks hiks* but i still believe if they're real, right, right??? kkk

yeah, and this is it, the update after a long time, kkkkkk

sorry if it not satisfied you, I lost the feel after some time, I swear i got it back later ^^

thank u for u all who still wait me and support me :)

for leialeigh thank u for the messages, it makes me want to make this chapter faster, i hope u will enjoyed it :D

I'll update faster~~~