Another Farewell?

The Woman Who Can't Break Up, The Man Who can't Leave (in Hiatus)

Khun POV

I opened the door slowly. It's already 1 am, I'm sure they were all asleep now, I do not want to disturb them.

I walked slowly toward my bed while a voice suddenly startled me. "Yah! Khun-ah! Where have you been?", Taecyeon wake from his bed, "You know how worried we were?", He said again

I was fooled. So there still one person who have not slept. And he also the one who I don't want to meet the most now.

I turned and force a smile,"You awake?", I asked him.

He looked at me seriously, made ​​me realize that it's useless to distract him now. I smiled again and nodded, "sorry", I say sincerely. Taecyeon rolled his eyes and sighed, "So how about her?", he asked

" 'How about her' what?"

"Do not pretend not to know"

Ah, I was right "So you're the one who tell her?"

Taecyeon nodded and leaned his head against the wall. "Sorry, but I can not stand to see you again". I smile slightly. He was right.

"So how?", Taecyeon asked again, it was obvious that he was really curious about what happened before.

"I took her home. Only that," I replied curtly.

Taecyeon shows his unsatisfied face, "Yah! that's not what I ask!", he said irritably, "I asked what happened between you guys! between you and victoria!"

I shrugged my shoulders, makes taecyeon looked at me in disgust.

"Yah, Khun-a...--", "I said before, right?", I cut him before he start to yell. Taec shut his mouth, waiting for me to continue. I glance at him, then put my hand to covering my eyes. "I want to burned all"

I heard Taec gasp, I smile slightly.

"So you...?"

I sighed again, then start to close my eyes, "I ended it"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vic POV

I can not remember what happened after 'it'. I do not even know how I could get in front of the room where we were staying today. I do not know how I got home from that place. whether using a car oppa? but I do not remember if I've driven.

my memory is lost until nickhun utter those words. words to me still like a dream. "From then and now, I continue to love you"

whether he really say that?

"Unnie, what are you doing there?", I heard Krystal yell and suddenly the door open. Four of them are standing in there and staring at me worry.

"Unnie, where have you  been? You're make us worry!", They said while hug me tightly.

I do not reply to hug them, nor to answer them. I just let them hug me without any react. They release their embrace, and then pulled me into the room. "Unnie, where have you been? why'd you come home so late?", They began to question me again. I replied them with a nod and shake, no sound at all.

They watched me closely, making sure I was not hurt at all. "Unnie, what's wrong with you?", I heard Sulli asked. I shook my head again, making four of them sighs.

"Unnie, please answer us!", Amber said frustrated. but I remained silent.

a moment later a voice came from inside my pocket, make all of us startled. I take out my  handphone and found one message.

From: Nickhun-ssi

Please forget about what happened before. sorry, I can not control myself earlier. I promised something like that would never happen again.
I'll try to forget you, so you can live in peace without the presence of a fool like me who love you.
This is the last time I say this, I love you.

Sorry and thanks for all the wonderful things you've given me.

Goodbye.

I dropped my body to the floor, making four of them cried out in surprise. phone fell from my hand.

"Unnie, what wrong?"

"Unnie, are you okay?"

"Unnie, you hear me?", Their shout rang in my head.

Tears began to wet my eyes, my vision blurred.

"Another farewell?", I muttered then my tears started fall down.

That night, I cried hardly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry for a late and short update ><

I got writer block TT,TT I'm not in a good mood *becoz khuntoria*

My english even be worse...aigoooo

please tell me about this chapter.....criticsm allowed (-.-")

 

picture taken from Khuntoria WGM s2