★ Coincidence, maybe

The Way You Glance

Luhan stormed out of Coffe Cojje once he's regained sense- common sense, to be exact. Xiumin was running after him, appalled when Luhan accused him of taking a wrong turn by meddling in his personal life.

 "What do you mean this is all my fault? What do you mean I in? What do you mean what-the--did-I-just-do? What do you mean I have ruined everything?" Xiumin didn't even gasp to catch some breathe between sentences. He was too busy for that. This case was getting serious as he never saw Luhan looked so devastated, all because of a girl he has been stalking on.

 "That's exactly what I mean! You shouldn't have asked to buy her a new coffee. That was too weird, and fast. She would be creeped out by that for crying out loud! And that will definitely ruin everything!"

 "Bull!" Xiumin roared. "Offering to send her home is more creepy 'kay! Besides, is it just me or you were tight lipped back there? And when you finally have the guts to speak, you just had to be all lustful about her ing chest! What the was that, huh?! I was trying to help you win that girl, and maybe finally, I don't know, date her in real world instead of in your head. Don't treat me like I just jinxed everything, Luhan!"

 Luhan fell silent when Xiumin had done stating his arguments. They both were standing in the middle of the pavement, looking like a pair of an old married couple bickering on some unresolved family issues. Xiumin's chest rose up and down, finally taking air in. And all Luhan could do was staring at the movement of his chest.

"Wait," Luhan parroted. "Have you been working out?" Luhan then drew his hands out, wanting to feel the firm flex of the chest muscle.

"What the ," Xiumin said under his breath. He quickly shoved Luhan's hands away that were already halfway in midair. "See? This is why she never wanted to see your face ever again. You've always been so distracted, and you get nervous faster than my dad's fish running away from being caught. You need to fix that. She's just a ing human and you can't even use existing word. Good God!"

Luhan sighed heavily upon hearing the truthful remarks from his close friend. He began to drag his feet as they both headed towards their own cars. "I don't know. I mean, why does she have to look that beautiful? Do you not see her hair, her eyes, her face when she said sorry too much? The way she played with her hair, I just- I can't. I really can't."

"I think you're pretty serious about liking her. And that's probably good, because I never thought you would be like this over a girl, but seriously, if you're this bad at expressing your feelings towards her, I'm sorry dude, but I don't think it'll work out. Sorry."

The thing was that, when Xiumin said it so gently to him, Luhan was beginning to wonder aimlessly in his thoughts if he ever dared to fall for anyone anymore.

 Once they reached their parking spots, Luhan his car. Before he mounted his car, he turned around, looking at Xiumin who was about to get into his Toyota. "Xiumin, I didn't mean to blame you, or get mad at you. It's just that," Luhan paused for awhile, lost at where he was getting at. "I'm really sorry if I ever hurt your feelings. You're my best friend, and I know you were only trying to help-"

"No, you didn't," Xiumin said abruptly.

"Okay, I didn't." Luhan then mouthed mothaa jokingly at Xiumin before went on saying," My point is, I messed everything tonight and I'm sorry for blaming it all on you."

 Xiumin leaned on his car, hands up on the car roof. "By messed, you mean ed."

 "Exactly." Luhan raised his brows in unison, agreeing fairly with Xiumin.

"Apology accepted, man. And I'm sorry too." Xiumin smiled kindly at his sad friend. He then opened the car door and himself inside. "Let's go home first. You might be more clear-headed once you see her, and by see I mean stalk," he ended with an evil chuckle.

"You're the worst," Luhan managed loudly before disappearing into his own car. The two best friends separated at the T-junction across the bank building. It was exactly 9.45 pm when Luhan glanced momentarily at the rear view mirror only to see the back of Xiumin's car disappeared in the thick fog. It was always foggy at this time of the night, especially for Xiumin since he lives somewhere uphill. As for Luhan, his neighbourhood was only 2 blocks away. But realizing the empty road that night, Luhan won't take more than 10 minutes to get home. Speeding up isn't allowed in this crowded neighbourhood, but not when you own the freaking road all by yourself. Luhan made a steep right turn at the junction but he almost ran into a car at halt roadside. He managed to swerve to avoid any unwanted collision. Thank God his speed was still in control.

Luhan drove steadily at normal speed as his car slid past the a mini car tht was at rest.Oddly, the car seemed familiar enough to him. He moved a little forward, curious of the owner and slowly made a stop a little forward. Luhan slid down his window and looked around. The lid of the hood was raised, leaving the metal parts bare open.

 "Can you help me, please? My car broke down suddenly. The lights won't light up and my car just died so suddenly. I don't know what's wrong and I honestly don't know anyone around here." A sad, familiar voice was calling from the outside. Luhan craned his neck over the raise-down window and shifted his gaze on a towering figure that was approaching.

"Oh my God-" Chorong stopped abruptly and slapped , looking surprised and flustered. "It's- you!”

...

 

Woot woot :9

I have managed to update, eventhough my life has been quite stressful these past weeks. But I think of writing fanfics as my personal escapade, so chyeah, I guess I'm still kickin' and alive baby ;D

Comment y'all. I breathe them in ~(*0*~) especially you silent readers

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING \0/