★ Fallen

The Way You Glance

Xiumin snorted at the description of a so called angel that Luhan just told him. Anyone would be even amused at Luhan 's reaction when he was speaking. His eyes would widen every time he mentioned her jet black hair that turned brown under the sun light, and his lips would often crack into a shy smile every time he said he could see the light in her eyes.

 "Too bad I know you too well to know you're lying or not."

"You think I'm lying?" Luhan's face fell. He's just genuine about expressing how he feels sometimes.

 "No." Xiumin denied quickly. "My point is, I just don't know if I can agree with you if I ever meet her."

"My God!" Luhan gasped. "So you do think I'm lying!"

Fine lines were starting to appear on the surface of Xiumin's forehead. Cold sweats that were beginning to dry were starting to reappear. "Luhan..." Xiumin gulped down, feeling guilty at what he just said. "It's not like that. I mean, ughhhhh how can you fall for someone that fast? You don't even know her name!"

"So what? I didn't know your name when I first saw you. We didn't know one another until we talked. What's the big deal if I don't know her name? It's not like I'm gonna literally date her or something. I just like her. That's all. It's like the most normal to crush on someone whose name you don't know okay, because, if you knew, that's not crushing, that's..that's hanging out. Knowing her name would make me, and her, like, I don't know, friends or some sort."

 "Luhan," Xiumin called his name in a flat tone; face totally impassive. "You've been stalking your neighbour for three ing weeks. 1 more week and you'll be more pathetic than my dad's dog."

Luhan laughed mirthlessly before he pushed back his chair. "Well, you." Luhan stood up and grabbed his half-empty coffee cup. "I wanna go home and stalk her, and guess what, I've been doing that for 4 weeks, ."

Xiumin let out a heavy sigh upon hearing the truthful sarcasm. "I don't know why that's just heart-wrenching." He also got up and swiftly grabbed his wallet that was resting on the table. Realizing the woman that was walking fast on Luhan's right side, Xiumin couldn't stop Luhan from carrying on with his movement that was directly in her way. Two coffee cups broke on the floor, wetting the nearby area with its thick black fill in no time.

"Oh my God I'm so sorrrrrryy. I am so, very sorrryyy. I didn't know what I was thinking. Oh my God. Are you alright? Are you hurt somewhere?" The young woman quickly rummaged through her leather tote bag. A sense of concern filled the air momentarily. Luhan gasped, panicked and completely shocked when the young woman lifted her chin as she offered him a white napkin.

Chorong let a laugh escape through her pink lips when she noticed the guy didn't get anything on him. Not even a drop splattered on him, at any part. Feeling dumb, she drew back her hands. Luhan who noticed the round coffee spill was finally reaching the tips of her black flats, could only stare blankly like some well-fed Mexican bull at her. He wanted to say something- anything, but he couldn't find any word to say to her. The truth is, he wasn't sure if he could muster enough strength in his throat to even utter the single word 'I'.

 Chorong was starting to develop a strange impression on the still, frozen guy. She raised her left brow slightly. She then lightly waved in front of him.

 Luhan blinked, at last, and he quickly pointed at Chorong's chest. "Your chest..." His voice was in a messy tone, the pitch was off-note everywhere. He was very nervous but Chorong would never tell. She never knew if Luhan would speak in incoherent note if he was nervous. Xiumin was already face-palming himself as he mouthed what-the-actual- at Luhan's outrageous finger-manner. If this is the girl Luhan was talking about, (Xiumin kinda thought it that way because he never saw Luhan acting that dumb in front of any girls) then he can kiss stalking his crush goodbye.

"Excuse me? Do I even know you? And just where you're thinking you're pointing at?" Chorong pulled her bag closer to her chest, embarrassed by the rising but stifling whispers from the people surrounding.

Xiumin almost raced to where Luhan stood and bowed his head instantly, as well as Luhan's. Well, technically speaking, he was shoving hard Luhan's head. "I'm sorry, miss. What my friend meant to say-" Xiumin paused before he hit Luhan's hand and forced them down. "-was that you have something instead- here," Xiumin carefully explained as he pointed at his own chest. "It was probably coffee. He was, by no means being a erted weirdo. I'm terribly sorry for the coffee. Why don't you let us buy you a new one?"

Despite still looking alarmed and ed, Luhan still managed to gaze over at Xiumin before he quickly refused. "Wha-no. No!" There went another high-pitched voice.

Chorong frowned a bit, eyeing Luhan in subtle fiery. "He's right," Chorong said as she loosened up the tension in her face. "You don't have to bother. I was at fault; I should've looked where I was going. There's no need for you guys to buy me anything. I would feel really bad accepting them."

Luhan bit down on his bottom lip. He mused, thinking very deeply about what he should say. His 4-week crush didn't seem too pleased at him, and he needed to fix that. "I know where you live though. Let me take you home."

Chorong's jaw dropped in a flash, feeling curious about the literal meaning of this stranger’s offer.  Her brows collided in each other as she frowned even harder. Xiumin's face was twisted, choked and amused at the same time. Luhan really at this.

"That came out wrong." Luhan his dry lips, hands moving about in the air. His mind cannot fail on him, not now. "What I was trying to say is that I know you, and I know where you live-"

"Okay. Seriously, stop. Just- stop. You guys are weird. I'm out of here," Chorong snapped across Luhan's sentence and she left immediately. After few steps, she turned around and gave Luhan the gravest look in her eyes he has ever seen."And don't- I beg of you- ever bother me, or my family again."

"Wow dude, seriously," Xiumin finally spoke as he watched Chorong hurriedly left the shop. "I'm sorry, but you should probably start looking for a new place to live." 

...

 

Enjoy and comment :3

I am really thankful for all the postive feedbacks guize <3

And the friggin' upvotes omg T.T