chapter nine.

Love Melody (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter nine.

“Between one million girl over there, it seems like you’re my fate. ”

 

No one POV

 

            A week is passed quickly than Miyoung had expected. She’s struggling between going or not. She really want to go, but her health held her back. Her parents really worried.

“Mom, please, there’s Kyuhyun there. I promise he would take care of me,” Miyoung begged.

“But what if when you’re separated even for a minute something happened and he wasn’t around you?” her mother asked worriedly.

“Let’s think about the positive—“

“We can’t just think about the positive Miyoung!” her father shouted.

Miyoung winced and looked down. The tears threatening to fall down.

“It’s your life that we talk about. I don’t want to lose you. We don’t want to lose you. You’re the best thing that we could ever asked for. Minhyun and you. You two are all we asked for.” Her mother said.

“Please Miyoung, understand our feelings,” her mother reached her hands.

Miyoung stared at her parents eyes. She can’t help but want to obey what they want. It’s for her safety after all. But suddenly Luhan’s image came across her mind. She can’t lose this chance. She just can’t.

“I’m sorry mom, but could you please let me go? Just this time? I’m going there for just two day, I promise.” Miyoung said, determined.

Her parents just stood there, thinking whether on letting their sick daughter go, or not.

“Please, just this time.” Miyoung smiled a little.

Her parents think for a while before letting a sigh.

“Okay. Just two days, after that I’ll ask Kyuhyun to drive you home,” her father said.

Miyoung smiled and hugged them all.

“Thank you, I’ll make sure to take care of myself!” Miyoung said.

 

            The next day, Miyoung got ready and was about to leave the house.

“Take care, Miyoung,” her mother waved.

Miyoung putted her luggage on Kyuhyun’s car and gave a hug to her mother and father.

“I will,” she said.

She turned to Minhyun who gave her a sad stare.

“I’ll miss you very much, sis,” Minhyun pouted.

“Silly, it’s just two days! You’ll manage to leave without me,” Miyoung laughed and hugged her brother whole-heartedly.

“I love you,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter