chapter eight.

Love Melody (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter eight.

“What should I do when I feel hopeless?

Should I make him jealous?”

SNSD – I Got A Boy

 

Luhan POV

 

            “She didn’t come to school again today?” I sighed.

It’s already day tenth after the incident and Miyoung is brought to the hospital that day. I’m sure I done nothing to her, and I’m sure nobody did too. I’m not really sure why she didn’t come to school again today. Nobody wants to tell me! Even Youngjae!

“Unfortunately, no.” Seohyun stated coldly.

Why is this girl very cold? I can’t imagine Miyoung befriended a person like this!

I looked at her weirdly.

“Stop judging. You should judge yourself first.” She said and slammed the door close in front of my face.

Not just cold, she’s rude too. Perfect combination.

I mocked her and went to my class. However, my eyes twinkled when I saw the figure that I always waited for. My lips start to rose into a grin and silently I walked to the bench near her class then sat down.

Her face looks so pale, but she’s still smiling, greeting her friends along the way.

She noticed me and ducked her head a little.

Is she afraid of me now? After I said those words to her?

I could felt myself clenched my fist. Why can’t she be honest and tell me how she felt towards me? It’s okay if she rejects me, but being ignored is so much worst. I hate being ignored, Youngjae knew that well.

I just watched her entered her classroom, greeted by gasps and happy cheers from her classmate. Just if she knew that I’m the most worried from them all. Why can’t she saw it from my eyes?

I got up and stomped my way to my class.

 

            “Did I just saw it right? Miyoung with Kyuhyun?” I stared at disbelief.

I’m just walking to the cafeteria with Youngjae like always, and I suddenly saw this unbelievable scene. Miyoung clung onto Kyuhyun—the new student, like her life depended on him. I can feel my anger build up. First, she looked down and refused to met my stare, and second, she clung onto some random guy? What is this?

I gritted my teeth and walked back to my class. I didn’t care about food anymore. I’m not hungry.

I don’t know that Youngjae smirked and Miyoung is staring at me. All I know is that I’m very angry.

 

            “Let me out from this nightmare!!” I yelled and clutched my head.

“What happened?” Yoona approached me.

I just kept silent, don’t want to answer any question. I’m sitting on my chair, feeling frustrated as ever. I saw Miyoung and Kyuhyun everywhere!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter