chapter two.

Love Melody (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter two.

“ How could they didn’t realize that they have the same feelings for each other?”

 

No one POV

 

Miyoung and Luhan is in love. Everyone know they liked each other, but they didn’t. They always shy towards each other, as if there’s wall between them, when it’s obvious that destiny chained them together. They never know that whenever they’re beside each other, they’ll smile to themselves until their lip’s hurt.

They always walked past each other, as if they never know each other. But whenever they did, their stomach made some knots, their eyes shone bright, their heart flutter, their lips always rose up secretly.

They always waited for each other to go home first, because of that they never could walk together since one of them had to go home first and the other one will follow. They never know the reason. They never know how great their love is.

Miyoung and Seohyun walked down from the cafeteria to their classroom. Seohyun keep talking to Miyoung about some boys who is secretly staring at her. Of course, Miyoung thought they hate her.

“They hate me? Why?” Miyoung asked.

Seohyun face palmed herself.

“This girl is really something.” Seohyun thought and shook her head.

“Nope. They didn’t hate you, they like you,” Seohyun said.

Miyoung gaped and quickly denied the fact.

“What? That’s silly! I mean, they already have a girlfriend!” she said.

“I don’t know. I can’t understand boys brain” Seohyun said and took a sip of her juice.

Miyoung looked down and pouted, confused at boys mind too. She drank her orange juice while walking towards her class.

 

            “Luhan? Do you hear me?” Youngjae waved his hand in front of Luhan’s face.

“Huh? What?” Luhan snapped and sipped his chocolate shake.

Youngjae shook his head and drank his water.

“Whaat??” Luhan asked again.

“You keep staring at her, geez. Stop gazing, or Seohyun will notice!” Youngjae warned.

Luhan stared at Miyoung and looked back at Youngjae.

“No she won’t notice.” He stated.

Youngjae sighed and drank his water again.

“You never know how observant Seohyun is. Once she caught you, don’t blame me if Miyoung acting more weird.” Youngjae said.

“How do you know she’s observant anyway? Are you stalking her?” Luhan asked and sipped his drink.

Youngjae immediately turned to Luhan and denied.

“What? No! Why would I?” he pouted and gazed at the field beside the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter