chapter six.

Love Melody (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter six.

“I unconsciously liked to compare other boys with him, however, he always win.”

 

Miyoung POV

 

            I go to a mall with my brother today. I’m bored at home, so my little brother asked me to accompany him to the mall today. He wants to buy books.

“Minhyun, don’t be too caught up reading,” I warned.

Minhyun laughed and gave me an ‘okay’ sign before goes back to his books. I sighed and looked around while crossing my arms. There’s no one I know here. I want to accidentally met Seohyun here, or even better, Luhan. God, why can’t I erase him from my mind? I can’t move on at all!

I frowned and scanned the people there. I saw a boy with fair skin and good looks. He’s handsome. But Luhan is way taller and more cheerful. I turned to a corner and found a tall boy with spikey hair. He’s an ideal type, but Luhan is still more handsome. Then there’s a boy laughing walked past me. He smelled like a vanilla. I like boys with nice smell. But Luhan’s smelled like flowers to me.

 

Wait, why I compared him with other handsome boys? What’s wrong with me? That’s fine if I just compared him with someone else, the bad thing is—he always win. He always won my heart over and over. I slowly thinking that my heart is made just to love him.

 

“Everyone step away from her

It’s going to get fierce from now on”

EXO – Growl (으르렁)

 

No one POV

 

            The break bell just rang, and students began to made their way towards their own business. Youngjae walked out from his class with hand inside his pocket. Suddenly he saw Seohyun walked there all alone. No sign of Miyoung at all.

“Where’s Miyoung then?” Youngjae thought.

He walked past Seohyun while questioning the situation. It’s so unusual for Seohyun to came outside alone. The option is : 1. Miyoung and Seohyun fought. 2. Miyoung is going somewhere else alone, or 3. Seohyun having something to do alone. He couldn’t think straight and shook his head.

“I shouldn’t care about Miyoung in the first place. But I’m starting to plant her on my head since Luhan won’t leave her alone.” Youngjae thought and shook his head.

“Luhan is always doing something that I have to be used to,” he thought as he walked away.

His feet bring him to the garden, where he usually hiding. That place is really quiet, not many people visited it since they prefer noisy places. He walked silently into the garden, then something caught his eyes.

“Wait.. isn’t that..?” Youngjae squinted his eyes and took a closer look.

“Miyoung?” He thought, surprised.

He’s surprised because he actually saw Miyoung with a g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter