special chapter II (part one)

Love Melody (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Note : this is a bonus story before Miyoung and Luhan’s senior year—which is in their junior year. Thus, they never talked again since freshman year. It’s all in Miyoung’s point of view.

 

Date : 1st of August, 2013

 

I can’t sleep last night, I don’t even know why I can’t. I mean, today is my birthday, and I’m supposed to be sleeping early. But I ended up fell asleep at 2 in the morning. But still, I’m happy today. And do you know why? Of course, because of Luhan.

Actually, I know my friends are making a surprise for me. No offense, but I’m an observant person. I even know that they lied about the ‘football event’. Well, not for love though. It’s different. Indirectly, Seohyun told me a little about the surprise party, but she used ‘football event’ instead of ‘surprise party’ to confuse me (which I know immediately).

 

“Miyoung-ah, you’re not coming with us to the football place?” Seohyun asked me.

I secretly smiled and answered, “I don’t know.. exam is coming up soon”

Seohyun faked a sigh and stared at me in pity, which is I know, an act.

“That’s a pity. Luhan is coming too.” She said.

I almost blow my act when I heard his name.

“H-he’s coming too?” I asked.

Does that mean he’s paying for the cake too? He’s celebrating my birthday too?

I felt jumpy over that thought. Just to imagine him being a part of the people that celebrate the important day in my life is such a bliss.

“Yes. He’s coming. Obviously Luna and Amber asked him, since Luna can’t stop blabber things and Amber is the tomboy one” Seohyun shrugged.

I felt happy all of a sudden. I can’t wait for you, Luhan.

 

I entered my classroom with a hidden smile. Seohyun looked up at me and grinned.

“Good morning birthday girl,” she joked.

I laughed. “Good morning to you too. And thanks,” I grinned.

“Oh, today is your birthday? Happy birthday Miyoungg!” Sooyoung, one of the most scariest girl in my class, said.

“Thank you,” I grinned. I felt really happy because I never thought she will never care about me, but she just did.

“I hope you get a blessed life, always healthy, become smarter, prettier, and get close to him” she winked.

I blush a little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter