chapter four.

Love Melody (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter four.

“Why you always made me hurt?”

 

Miyoung POV

 

            I’m sick. Sick of you. I’m sick of you, Luhan. Can you please get out from my heart? Wherever I see, it’s always your shadow that appeared in me. That made me blind. I don’t want to be blinded by this stupid feelings.

I don’t believe love. Love is always followed by pain. I don’t want pain, I just want a normal happy life. And I think my wish never come true. I’m a cursed person.

“Hey, Miyoung,” Seohyun said.

“Luhan already has a girlfriend. And I never knew.” I said, behind my smile, there’s a bitterness in my voice.

“Really? Who? Or.. maybe he isn’t?” she said again.

“How do you know?” I scoffed.

“Gosh Miyoung, I think everyone in the school know who is the one that he love.” Seohyun crossed her arms.

What? Who? Everyone? Why in that everyone I’m not included? Am I the one? Naah, I’m too much imagining. How could that be me? So I think, Luhan liked a beautiful girl – a queenka. A queenka like Yoona. I always thought that Yoona is really pretty. But sometimes she’s too arrogant for my liking.

In the end I shrugged. I walked away towards my classroom.

“Hey, are you jealous?” Seohyun walked beside me while raising her eyebrows.

Jealous? Yes I am. But I won’t need this jealousy anymore, After I get rid of this strange feeling, I won’t feel jealous again.

“I don’t know,” I answered and folded my hand on top of my table.

“I’m trying to move on. 5 years liking him drove me crazy.” I said and closed my eyes.

God.. help me moved on easily..

 

No one POV

 

            Luhan felt really disappointed and at the same time upset. Since that day, Miyoung always gazed coldly at him, more cold than ice. He was very mad with Yoona, and planning to not come to her party.

“But what if Miyoung really show up? Maybe I could talk to her.” Luhan thought.

He was very worried if she didn’t show up and forever be mad at him. He can’t let someone he love be mad at him, forever even. He hissed and looked up at the sky with his frustrated look.

“Miyoung, I wish you know how painful it is just to watch you from afar..”

 

“Everyone know that I’m yours and you’re mine.”

 

            “I can’t believe I did invite her. She’ll ruin the plan!” Yoona huffed.

“Well you should, because without her, Luhan won’t come here.” Krystal crossed her arms.

Yoona frowned and leaned on the pillar next to her. She’s waiting for the guest’s to arrive, especially Luhan, her special guest. She’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter