chapter ten.

Love Melody (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter ten.

“It’s funny how people waited for a chance, but when it came they just let it go.”

 

No one POV

 

            Yoona clenched her teeth, while Seohyun and Youngjae clapped happily.

“Go Miyoung! Go Miyoung!” Seohyun cheered.

Miyoung threw her a look and she went to the center of the circle. Luhan hesitantly stepped in the center of the circle.

“Should I do this? What if she doesn’t want to and she’ll be at at me?” Luhan thought worriedly.

Miyoung can’t even stare at Luhan anymore. She’s too embarrassed to even say anything. Reluctantly, Yoona gave them a pocky, which Luhan held tightly. His palm sweated, he’s too nervous.

“Now, go!” Krystal said.

Miyoung and Luhan putted each of the pocky end into their mouth. They locked gaze for a few seconds before Miyoung looked down.

“What am I dreaming last night? Why am I in this situation??” Miyoung closed her eyes and let out a small sigh.

Luhan felt guilty, he felt like Miyoung is rejecting him. He stared at her eyes deeply. Miyoung could feel the gaze on her, so she looked up a bit.

“Come on guys,” Yoona rolled her eyes.

Miyoung cleared her thought as she stood more straight. Then the two of them start to ate the pocky bit by bit. The cheers could be heard from the audience, except Yoona. Seohyun and Youngjae cheered for both of them the most. But for Miyoung and Luhan, there’s no noises. They just focused on each other.

“An inch!!” Krystal squealed as Miyoung and Luhan was an inch apart.

“Is he going to kiss me?” Miyoung thought as she saw Luhan got closer and closer.

Miyoung quickly shut her eyes tightly.

Crack!

Luhan broke the pocky and ate the pocky. Miyoung opened her eyes and saw Luhan looking at her playfully. She gaped a little then ate the remaining of the pocky and laughed.

“WHAT?” The audience gaped at the scene.

“Wait, you know by doing that you two should get the punishment right?” Yoona asked in disbelief.

“I know” Luhan grinned playfully.

“Stupid Luhan, missing the chance.” Seohyun and Youngjae thought, irritated.

“So the punishment is..” Krystal sighed.

“.. you two should be the one who search for fish for breakfast.” Yoona said.

Kyuhyun and Miyoung gaped.

“That’s fine with me,” Luhan said and stared at Miyoung for approval.

“I-it’s also okay with me,” Miyoung smiled a little.

Luhan grinned and left the place. Miyoung sighed and looked down.

“I hope nothing goes wrong tomorrow,” she thought.

 

“The happiness I felt with you is different from the happiness I felt with others.”

 

            The next morning, Luhan unusually woke up pretty early. He’s really excited to be with Miyoung today. So his body reacted pretty fast and woke up early. He walked out from his tent. He could saw that the sky is still pretty dark, since it’s basically still around 5 a.m.

“Oh,” both Miyoung and Luhan mumbled when they gazed at each other.

Miyoung really want to say something, but talking to her crush isn’t as easy as talking to her gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter