special chapter II (last part)

Love Melody (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Pay attention to the date please, so you wont get confused.

Date : 12th of August, 2013

 

 Why did I have to dream about that cruel guy? I don’t know why did I dreamed about Luhan last night. In my dream, he sat in front of his class with his friends, like always. He sat in the middle of his friends, his face barely showed to me. He kept gazing at me secretly, and because it’s my dream, I saw his gaze.

The thing that bothered me was, why did he gaze secretly at me? I can’t understand. It’s just a dream anyway, it won’t be real.

 

For these past days, I don’t even know what did I done in school beside of studying. I can’t remember. All I could remember was just.. Luhan. How I coldly gazed at him. How I ignored him and his voice. How I thought of a way to avoid him. How I should do to move on from him. These things were just driving me insane.

I watched as people walked past me to the front gate, walking home. I sat on a bench all alone, waiting for my chauffeur to arrive. The fatigue finally gotten into me as I felt the heat seeped into my skin. With a heavy sigh, I wiped the sweat away from my forehead and let out a small huff.

Suddenly Mrs. Park—one of my teachers that actually liked to pisses me off—sat beside me. I glanced at her for a while, before turned my head to search if my chauffeur already arrived. Seeing no sign of him, I sighed and leaned back to the bench tiredly.

My mind suddenly wandered to the scene at the cafeteria earlier in first break. I was tired after the running I did for P.E and walked with Seohyun to the cafeteria. As I arrived, I saw a familiar figure. The figure that always received cold glares from me when we met. Him, Luhan.

Actually, I felt like missing him the whole time. Realizing it, I tried to soften my gaze as I stared at him. Luhan looked up, and our eyes met for a millisecond. In the span of that millisecond, the longing attacked me straight and I felt disappointed as he ended the eye-contact.

So I’ve been missing him the whole time. I remembered how my heart ached that time.

And it hurts badly.

 

I checked my phone a few times, checking if my chauffeur suddenly can’t fetch me or something. But no, nothing showed up. I almost grunted out in annoyance. What took him so long anyway? Actually, I’m afraid of meeting Luhan for the second time today.

It’s just messed up.

But the fear just approached me. I saw him, despite my pray to not meet him for the second time. Whenever I laid my eyes on him, this uneasy feeling went back to me. I just plain hate it.

And then, our eyes met again for a millisecond. Another millisecond that tortured me. He was about to exit the school’s ground when a teacher’s car blocked his way, forcing him to stop since the car practically blocked his only way to go.

After the car went out, I stared at Luhan again. At first, I saw his gaze fixated on Mrs. Park beside me, but then, his gaze landed on me. That gaze. The gaze that I was longing for. The gaze that always made my day, the gaze that suddenly disappeared since I started a cold war with him.

Suddenly, I felt the urge to cry so badly. I wanted things to go back to how it supposed to be, no Yoona, no confession, no glares, nothing. I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter